Nascar and blacks

j41181

Master
JTJTJT said:
NASCAR might end up like Indycar within a decade. Orchestrate a civil war then influx top rides with metorsexual foreign drivers (ie Castroneves, Wheldon), a couple of hottie females (Danica), and sprinkle in a black or two.
Really? I doubt it, blacks are not know as racers. They'd rather jam on a hoop than put their pedal to the metal. Foreign drivers and women are a more likely possibility. But it will still be an All-American past time, with JAPANESE Car Sponsors!!!
smiley5.gif

j41181

Master
Is it possible the Confederate flag will make a comeback in NASCAR? I enjoyed watching the Dukes of Hazzard because of it.
smiley2.gif

NorCal831

well my 14 year old half brother is dead set on becoming the first black guy (his dad is black) to win a sprint cup series championship. i am sure he is not the only black kid that would love to put their petal to the metal.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
There isn't ever gonna be affirmative action in NASCAR. So if he's good enough to reach his goal more power to him. Now, if only there was a way to make football, basketball and track similarly immune to AA. . .

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
There isn't ever gonna be affirmative action in NASCAR.  So if he's good enough to reach his goal more power to him.  Now, if only there was a way to make football, basketball and track similarly immune to AA. . .

Indeed. NASCAR may apply some window dressing to appease the Caste Media, etc...BUT they know full well their core, key base won't cotton to AA/cultural Marxism on a mass scale. Good for them!
smiley32.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
j41181 said:
Is it possible the Confederate flag will make a comeback in NASCAR? I enjoyed watching the Dukes of Hazzard because of it.
smiley2.gif
I wish, j41181, but I'm afraid it won't happen anytime soon. They wouldn't let an SCV (Sons of Confederate Veterans) sponsored car run in the early 90s. It sported a moderately sized Confederate battle flag, which is part of the SCV logo. The SCV sponsored an ARCA car earlier this year but NASCAR stuck their nose in and wouldn't let them run. I don't know that we'll ever see those days again.

1968 Program

southern-500-cover-for-68-small.jpg