more black culture...

Another good source of information is www.perryfiles.com. What he has learned in mind boggling. I pray that he is wrong... but no one has proven him wrong. Also, www.frontpage.com has some good info. We must not forget WWW,Jihadwatch.com. Even those wacky leftist at www.counterpunch.org used to complaine about the Saudis.
The problem is that we have open borders for money and investments. In some countries, a foreigner cannot own land or businesses, but they can in the US. These investments do help our economy to grow, but at the expense of our independence. We may have to change that. We also need to change our election laws. Here is my simple change: Only legal voters can contribute to a campaign and to only one candidate per race.
We live in times that are in turmoil. Let us hope that we can survive.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
We live in times that are in turmoil. Let us hope that we can survive.

We can survive, as in 'live,' but we're going to have to assimilate. The more I see the more I believe it. We're through as a white European "Western" nation.

The invading Mexican Army is like the Borg of Star Trek fame:

BORG: We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

Mexicans: Viva Mexico! Open the borders and surrender your jobs. We will add your women and children to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us, instead of us serving you. Resistance is futile.

BORG: Brave words. I've heard them before, from thousands of species across thousands of worlds, since long before you were created. But, now they are all Borg.

Mexicans: Deport us? Brave words, gringo. But we've heard that before, from thousands of gringos like you, across thousands of miles of border, since long before you were born. But now, they are all Mexicans.

BORG: Watch your future's end.

Mexicans: Watch your future's end.

White_Savage

Mentor
For Pete's sake...

What makes you think increasing the SUPPLY of oil for the Oil companies (there are for all intents and purposes, a half-dozen of them in the world, and they are essentially a trust) would make them drop the prices? That sort of thing happened in olden times when this country was run according to something called "Free Enterprise", which system depends on new people actually being able to enter the system and compete. But nowadays, good old Feral Gubment, who some brainwashed fools actually believe checks the force of big business, has so many regulations, liscenses, and procedures, that even if you wanted to invest your lottery winnings in a new oil company it wouldn't cover gubment charges, much less capital expenses.

Oh yeah, and the oil is running out. Sure, wells that Dad Joiner (Wildcatter from the teens and 20's) drilled are still producing, but the oil is running out. Theres new evidence that most oil is actually a-biotic (Like the moon Titan, which is mostly methane-If oil is a-biotic, it almost certainly makes up a MUCH larger percentage of the earth's mass than could be formed by dead plants and dinosaurs), but the oil is running out. Some wells actually seem to be REFILLING from some source unknown, but the oil is running out. Thermal depolymerization can turn garbage and animal entrails into oil, but the oil is running out...keep repeating that mantra that bizarrely is chanted by BOTH big oil and eviromental wackos, until our prices are 3 or 4 dollars at the pumps (30% of which is taxes, soon, 50% like in Europe).

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Savage,
I'm not sure if your post was in response to that long, meandering post I wrote above, but let me clarify something: that first paragraph states what I USED to think, clarified in the second paragraph that I am more 'educated' in this area than I was formerly. I unequivocally do not believe that any number of wars in the Middle East are going to lower gas prices for the consumer.

I believe I started a thread somewhere here (or at least posted about it a couple times) about a replenishing supply of oil and the myth that we're actually running out of it. There was some good info about Russian deep oil wells and their export of that technology to North Korea.

White_Savage

Mentor
I was actually responding to guest301's idea that Higher Gas Prices=No war for Oil, or rather, no war for oil companies. No problem.

SteveB

Mentor
White_Savage said:
Theres new evidence that most oil is actually a-biotic (Like the moon Titan, which is mostly methane-If oil is a-biotic, it almost certainly makes up a MUCH larger percentage of the earth's mass than could be formed by dead plants and dinosaurs), but the oil is running out. Some wells actually seem to be REFILLING from some source unknown, but the oil is running out.

Actually, oil was not created from dinosaurs, but plankton. With rare exception, every oil producing region in the world was once covered by the sea. The plankton die, sink to the sea floor, and later, oil. Given that dead plankton produce oil, logic says that the ocean floor should contain huge oil reseves, and now with ocean exploration starting to heat up, this is proving to be true. There are deep water reserves that have been discovered in the Northern Gulf of Mexico which are larger than Saudi Arabia or ANWAR.

You are correct that much of the land based oil reserves are being depleted, but once they are, the oil companies will simply starting drilling in the world's oceans. Before you start calling me some big oil apologist, I personally think that we should use Hydrogen for powering automobiles. It is plentiful and clean. Having said that, we cannot live our current lifestyle without oil and natural gas. Other than powering automobiles, here are a few products made from oil and natural gas: pharmaceuticals, plastics, synthetic fibers, fertilizers, paints and coatings, asphalt, heat for our homes, electricity, etc., etc.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Russia Proves "Peak Oil" is a Scam

In 1970 the Russians started drilling Kola SG-3, an exploration well which finally reached a staggering world record depth of 40,230 feet. Since then, Russian oil majors including Yukos have quietly drilled more than 310 successful super-deep oil wells, and put them into production. Last Year Russia overtook Saudi Arabia as the world's biggest single oil producer, and is now set to completely dominate global oil production and sales for the next century.

See the rest of the article here.

Two more articles supporting this theory:
http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig5/crispin8.html
http://www.lewrockwell.com/crispin/crispin11.html

An article counter to this theory can be found here, about halfway down the page.

And an article about the abiotic theory of oil information. Edited by: White Shogun