Minnesota Vikings General Thread

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Vikings will have the most White defense in the league, unless another team like the Bengals or Broncos have a great draft. I’m just hoping the Vikings don’t ruin things by drafting a black QB.

Me too. Maye, McCarthy and potentially Nix would be the most likely White QBs the Vikings would go after. We can only hope the draft shakes out favorably.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Not sure where to put this but I would say it belongs here. Like Klaus Schaub & others say "We shall eat the bugs".

400eeef7823891ee.jpg

Gator Dad

Guru
The Vikings joke aside, there are several universities in the U.S. and the U.K. that have gone 100% vegan in their cafeterias/food halls, officially due to "pressure" and "activism" from the students themselves (we all know what that really means - a small, vocal, loudmouthed group of perpetual whiners were paid by globalist billionaires to play the roles of a "grassroots activist" group). Just more Klaus Schwab "eat ze bugs" top-down, neo-communist forced policy changes disguised as "muh democracy."

Approximately 2% of Americans are vegan (another 3% are vegetarian, the other 95% are omnivores). And the US, along with the UK and Canada, have the highest rates of veganism in the world, hovering around the almighty 2%. In the rest of the world, even in places that are stereotyped as "liberal," veganism is even more of an extremist, fringe ideology. Imagine telling a Frenchman it's a wicked sin to eat cheese.

As long as a lunatic fringe ideology is useful to the globalist elite, however, it will be artificially empowered and shoved down our throats. It's the same thing with transgenderism, homosexuality, radical feminism, retard "rights" activism (see the leftist push to make retarded people air traffic controllers), etc. As long as it harms everything that's normal and beautiful in the world, the globalist swine will promote it.