Mindaugas Katelynas and Draft

sunshine

Mentor
This Lithuanian might get drafted based on his perfomance in a pre NBA camp. Scouts are raving about his athleticism. Still not sure anyone will pull thetrigger, especially in the first round but still a pleasant surprise out of nowhere.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
He reminds me alot of Keith Van Horn.I loved watching
him win the Dunk Contest.He is a good shooter,a great
rebounder,blocks shots and very athletic.What is not
to like about this kid.

G

I enjoyedwatching that dunk contest as well live. pleasant suprise at the time just to see a white entrant,let alone to win. And he won against a excellent field of outstanding black dunkers. Plus the other day there were two white semifinalists in the mcdonald's competition josh mcroberts and jon brockman. josh almost won. big duke fan. will enjoy watching mcroberts paulus reddick melchionni and randolf next year. watch out for david lee next year in the nba.

sunshine

Mentor
Aragorn you will be happy to know duke also has another good recruit coming in . Pocious, a Lithuanian as well is also a great leaper and was the best player on the international team at the Nike Summit. Much better than advertised and should be a force in college.

G

Thanks sunshine, I did not know that. how tall is he and what position does he play?

sunshine

Mentor
He is 6'4" and a shooting guard. Slashed quite a bit in the game and has good form on jumper. Terrific hops and a much better athlete than reported by scouting guru/stiffs.