Manning vs Vick vs Brady

G

Come on guys, which do you think is the best?.

Personally, while i believe manning has a decent arm, i doubt he's as electrifying as mike vick.

And tom Brady is just an average Joe imo

SteveB

Mentor
Since the goal of a football team is winning championships, how can you not choose Tom Brady? Of course the goal of some teams may not be winning championships, but making money (ie. selling Vick jerseys).Edited by: SteveB

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
McBride, you must be crazy! You ask the question, who is best. Unless your definition of best is "flashy," Tom Brady wins hands down. So the question remains, what is your definition of best?

Spooge

Guru
Didn't Dilfer win a superbowl? He is average, but finds a
way to win. Messiah Vick, on the otherhand has not won a Super
bowl and I doubt he will due to " Electrifying" injurious, broken
play hijinks on the field

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Sometimes I think people post stuff here just to get a rise out of us.

McBride knows full well that, even as 'electrifying' as he may be, Vick doesn't even belong in the same conversation as Manning and Brady.

Manning has the stats, Brady has the rings. You decide.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Here's my take on Vick. I don't think he is "exciting" at all, and here is why. I hate QB's that scramble for yardage. Once in a while it's OK but as the main weapon? A QB run is a "broken play" the team wanted to pass but couldn't, because the defense did such a good job of coverage. So if the QB gets yardage the team is rewarded for their poor play. And I'm not counting option plays or planned runs, that's different, it was a planned play. I hate to see a QB scramble for yardage even on my own teams. It's a busted play, they should be punished not rewarded.

hedgehog

Mentor
If you ask me, I think Ben Roethlisberger edges out Tom Brady. It is amazing what this guy has done. Michael Vick? please.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
You guys are echoing my sentiments exactly.

But what do you think of the fact that this question was even posted on Caste Football?

What do you say, McBride, care to come clean? Want to admit you just wanted to stir up some sh*t?
smiley36.gif