London Olympics medal table by race

Zeus

Guru
This is a racial breakdown for the Olympics of 2012.

There were given 962 medals in 29 sports and 302 events.

- White athletes globally, medaled IN EVERY SINGLE SPORT (in all 29), dominated in terms of medals in 23 of them. Whites won a total 636 medals, which is nearly 67% of all medals.

- Asian athletes medaled in 20 sports, dominated in terms of medals in 3 sports, Archery, Badminton and Table Tennis. Asians won a total 195 medals, which is 20.2% of all medals.

- Black athletes of African origin, medaled only in 10 sports from the 29 and only dominated in terms of medals in 1 sport/event, the track running events. Blacks won a total 111 medals, which is 11.5% of all medals.

- Other races (Arabs, Mexicans, South Americans etc who don't look neither white, black or Asian) medaled in only 10 sports from the 29 as well and did not dominate on a single sport. They won 20 medals, which is 0,2% of all medals.

- In basketball, the 6 medals of all colors were equally divided between two races. In basketball 3 white dominated and 3 black dominated teams won the 6 medals. In football the 6 medals were divided in 3 difference races such as Other (Mexico and Brazil), white (Women's USA and Canada teams) and Asian ( South Korea and Japan).

Note: In team sports such as football, basketball, volleyball etc I defined a team by race based on the racial background of the roster. So like team USA in basketball, which includes a white player and a white coach but is widely considered a black team, same goes for team USA in women’s soccer that the vast majority of the players are white, some American relay teams or teams in gymnastics or swimming which included a majority white roster.

There's no slight doubt that the supreme, dominant and diverse white athlete is the best in the world. Facts and numbers never lie, only men with a hidden agenda do ;)

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Very good breakdown, Zeus. Of course, we probably win about 90% of the medals in the winter Olympics as well. So between both Olympics, whites probably take home 75 - 80% of medals.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
great to ear such impressive numbers

unfortunately soccer wasn't white dominated at these olympics (but not black dominated either, ofcourse, only asian and amerindian teams won medals)
but that's because it's a minor tournament, only a youth tournament, otherwise white would have dominated like they dominated the last world cup and the last euro champs

i guess that it's the same in tennis too, some world class players might overlook the olympic games

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Good statistical analysis Zeus...thanks for posting it sir. :thumbup:

Zeus

Guru
i guess that it's the same in tennis too, some world class players might overlook the olympic games

Bro, I dunno what you mean by this, but in Tennis our people won 12 1/2 of the medals and blacks 2 1/2 of them........That's like 90% domination or so. (The 1/2 is Tsonga in the doubles)

Zeus

Guru
Thanks Liverlips, thank you Dixie, Sir :)

I hope you guys are doing great. I copied and pasted my racial breakdown in 2 Greek sites, in Yahoo Answers and another Black Planet site hahahaha. They were all of them mad with the real facts, poor them!

My White Athletic Superiority page in Wikipedia will look so fine, many of you will be proud.....I am taking my time but when it's done (as I vision it) it will be GOOD and most importantly based on facts and numbers, trust me on this!

I don't know why some guys on this site stress so much about the few sprints and running events we don't dominate, but if i judge from the global reactions I see, it's 100% sure that blacks would kill to trade their domination on these sprints, with the white domination on so many different sports and all the medals we win compared to them, TRUE STORY!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Thanks Liverlips, thank you Dixie, Sir :)

I hope you guys are doing great. I copied and pasted my racial breakdown in 2 Greek sites, in Yahoo Answers and another Black Planet site hahahaha. They were all of them mad with the real facts, poor them!

My White Athletic Superiority page in Wikipedia will look so fine, many of you will be proud.....I am taking my time but when it's done (as I vision it) it will be GOOD and most importantly based on facts and numbers, trust me on this!

I don't know why some guys on this site stress so much about the few sprints and running events we don't dominate, but if i judge from the global reactions I see, it's 100% sure that blacks would kill to trade their domination on these sprints, with the white domination on so many different sports and all the medals we win compared to them, TRUE STORY!

I agree. In the global Olympics whites dominate. However, most of us here are extremely frustrated with the US sports of football and basketball. Thanks to the caste system the NFL is two thirds black and the NBA is 80 percent white. We have few whites skill position players to root for. That was the main goal of this site, to focus on American football and make sure our players get a fair shake.

Zeus

Guru
I agree. In the global Olympics whites dominate. However, most of us here are extremely frustrated with the US sports of football and basketball. Thanks to the caste system the NFL is two thirds black and the NBA is 80 percent white. We have few whites skill position players to root for. That was the main goal of this site, to focus on American football and make sure our players get a fair shake.

Mate you make good points but I will disagree slightly in few things.

A) Let's not forget that it's WHITE Americans who won nearly a good 70% of the medals in all sports for team USA now and it's WHITE Americans who will win pretty much every medal for team USA in Winter Olympics. Without WHITE athletes, USA wouldn't even rank in the top 10 of the medal table in Summer Olympics and wouldn't win a thing in the Winter ones, let's not forget all these things!

B) I won't pretend that I have knowledge on the NFL, you guys know your stuff for sure, but all I see as a European is a WHITE man being the MVP most of the times, most highest contracts belong to WHITE players and the most prestigious position that gets all the glory and attention (QB) is WHITE in 90% (if not more) of the cases. I was watching an episode of CSI the other day and even LL Cool J said " If you ain't no QB, you ain't nothing and we both know it Frank" lol...........

C) The NBA is the second most emetic thing on the planet of sports right after 100m race, fully agreed.

D) Let's not forget that in many other major or high paid sports of the US, the white man is the boss in terms of % right? Baseball, Hockey, MLS, NASCAR, UFC, Tennis, Golf. Let's also not forget that extremely popular sports (in youth ages) with a great following such as skateboarding, surfing and BMX are easily white dominated as well. Also WWE, scripted or not, it's another high paid and poplar sporting league that the White American male owns them all.

Bro, you know I have nothing against whites no matter where they come from, but it's more in the head of white Americans this whole "black athletic superiority" joke than anybody else's mind. Most blacks i see complain how they can't do and participate as equals at the Olympics in sports as swimming, gymnastics, skiing, snowboarding etc than claiming to be superior athletes, that's the truth!

USA including the white athlete = #1 in medals at the Olympics
USA excluding the white athlete = hardly makes it in the top 10, TRUE STORY!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Mate you make good points but I will disagree slightly in few things.

A) Let's not forget that it's WHITE Americans who won nearly a good 70% of the medals in all sports for team USA now and it's WHITE Americans who will win pretty much every medal for team USA in Winter Olympics. Without WHITE athletes, USA wouldn't even rank in the top 10 of the medal table in Summer Olympics and wouldn't win a thing in the Winter ones, let's not forget all these things!

B) I won't pretend that I have knowledge on the NFL, you guys know your stuff for sure, but all I see as a European is a WHITE man being the MVP most of the times, most highest contracts belong to WHITE players and the most prestigious position that gets all the glory and attention (QB) is WHITE in 90% (if not more) of the cases. I was watching an episode of CSI the other day and even LL Cool J said " If you ain't no QB, you ain't nothing and we both know it Frank" lol...........

C) The NBA is the second most emetic thing on the planet of sports right after 100m race, fully agreed.

D) Let's not forget that in many other major or high paid sports of the US, the white man is the boss in terms of % right? Baseball, Hockey, MLS, NASCAR, UFC, Tennis, Golf. Let's also not forget that extremely popular sports (in youth ages) with a great following such as skateboarding, surfing and BMX are easily white dominated as well. Also WWE, scripted or not, it's another high paid and poplar sporting league that the White American male owns them all.

Bro, you know I have nothing against whites no matter where they come from, but it's more in the head of white Americans this whole "black athletic superiority" joke than anybody else's mind. Most blacks i see complain how they can't do and participate as equals at the Olympics in sports as swimming, gymnastics, skiing, snowboarding etc than claiming to be superior athletes, that's the truth!

USA including the white athlete = #1 in medals at the Olympics
USA excluding the white athlete = hardly makes it in the top 10, TRUE STORY!

About 80 percent of quarterbacks are white and I believe only 5 of the top 10 highest paid NFL players are white. Yet the media and league have been trying to make the quarterback position majority black for years with no success.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Bro, I dunno what you mean by this, but in Tennis our people won 12 1/2 of the medals and blacks 2 1/2 of them........That's like 90% domination or so. (The 1/2 is Tsonga in the doubles)

it was not really rzce-related, but i was surprised that federer didn't won it
another white won it so it's ok