Little League World Series

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
California 4 Curacao 1 going into the top of the 4th. California has a couple six foot white 12-13 year olds doing some damage. One of them is 12-15 in the series!
One thing that has changed that I don't get is that everyone hits. All 12 players for each team go through the batting order. WTC?

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
California 4 Curacao 1 going into the top of the 4th. California has a couple six foot white 12-13 year olds doing some damage. One of them is 12-15 in the series!
One thing that has changed that I don't get is that everyone hits. All 12 players for each team go through the batting order. WTC?
Curacao ties it in the 4th with a grand slam 5-5, but 6'1 Louis Lappe hits a walk off HR in the bottom of the 6th to give California/USA the Little League World Series Championship!!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Curacao ties it in the 4th with a grand slam 5-5, but 6'1 Louis Lappe hits a walk off HR in the bottom of the 6th to give California/USA the Little League World Series Championship!!
I looked at some of the other highlights from this game and it seems that the California team is comprised of what appears to be all crackas. How is this possible in that wonderfully diverse state? Oh that's right, American blacks aren't interested in baseball. Might be some Hispanic kids on the team, but I'll bet they are Castillo-white types as well. Congrats to those kids, that was a nice feel-good post CS!