Kanye West

Bart

Hall of Famer
Drudge Report

'THE BIG BOO' CROWD HISSES KANYE WEST
Fri Sep 09 2005 10:30:28 ET

The chart topping hip hop rapper star who used a network hurricane fundraiser to charge "George Bush doesn't care about black people" was loudly and lustily booed during last night's NFL kickoff show.

The appearance of Kanye West, who was beamed into the Boston stadium via remote from Los Angeles, received a strongly negative response from the crowd.

"The boos were thunderous and lasted for much of his number," reports the BOSTON GLOBE.

Developing...

JoeV

Guru
Negative response my ass, we should lynch this piece of sh!t. If a white person did this, they would be calling for him to be executed, or life in prison. Yet this <n-word> still gets to perform in front of a national TV audience?!?!?! Total BS!

G

If a white person had done this the NFL would have cancelled his performance. More proof of the double standard.

What is the NFL thinking anyways? The NFL brought that bafoon Ja-roule out a couple of years ago to rap before a playoff game in Philadelphia and he got booed.Then one night a couple of years ago, as I sat down to watch Monday night football, instead of the ussual Hank Williams song "ready for some football" they had snoop dog rapping for the pre-game, I looked at my friend and said "what the @#$%^" That non-sense along with the caste system principles has really made me lose interest in the NFL. Who does the NFL think pays for NFL season tickets? I bet 90% dont listen to rap and probobaly despise it, yet they keep pushing it. I had a vision of some white guy in his 30's in the NFL marketing department that is probobaly influencing these decisisons, you know the type watches MTV, thinks he is "hip" etc...

G

No- not even close! legitimate caste football fan. (big fan of col. reb and Mr Wassel, they have some very good threads on this web site)

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I'm just curious here, what do you like most about my posts, fedup?

hedgehog

Mentor
When cartoonishly oversized cleavage collides with a colossal ego, sparks can sometimes fly. Pamela Anderson, who has a well-known weakness for musical men, was recently seen snuggling up to Grammy winner Kanye West at an L.A. hotspot, reports the Insider. "They were all over each other," relays a mole. "They were making out all night."

Deacon

Guru
KJV1 said:
When cartoonishly oversized cleavage collides with a colossal ego, sparks can sometimes fly. Pamela Anderson</font>, who has a well-known weakness for musical men, was recently seen snuggling up to Grammy winner Kanye West</font>
at an L.A. hotspot, reports the Insider. "They were all over each
other," relays a mole. "They were making out all night."
This
from a guy who complains about black men leaving their women to date
white girls?

Haha, doesn't surprise me.