Jewish Scholar Refutes Holocaust Numbers

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Tales of the Holohoax

holo_front.jpg

See the rest here:

http://tarbaby.wordpress.com/2007/09/22/tales-of-the-holohoax/

Last edited:

Wow that is really mean. Not all Jews are evil money-grubbing losers. I know quite a few who are low paid teachers and social workers who are trying to help society though I admit they have a stranglehold on the media and financial systems.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Wow that is really mean. Not all Jews are evil money-grubbing losers....

I didn't say they were, Twinkie.

"Are the numbers exaggerated? Of course"

Do you know that if you said that in (occupied) Germany today they'd toss your ass in jail for about 10X longer than they would a black rapist-murderer? Same as they would if you came right out and told the truth, that not one single jew was ever gassed to death in a make believe shower or anything else, or turned into a lamp shade or a bar of soap. Same if you said that maybe only 5,999,999 of them got holohoaxed. No difference. And if they charge you with "holocaust denial" in occupied germany today you're not allowed to plead innocent because their courts have established the rule that truth is no defense. If they charge you with holohoax denial in germany today you are allowed only two choices, plead insanity or plead guilty. And if you have a lawyer to try to defend you they will throw her in jail too. This is exactly what happened to Ernst Zundel and his lawyer!

For years they had a plaque inscribed in stone in front of Auschwitz that said 4 million jews were murdered here - and then they quietly changed it. It now says 1 1/2 million jews were murdered here. But did the magic 6 million number diminish by 4 1/2 million? It did not. It didn't even diminish by one. It's f'ing magic.

You can stand in the middle of Berlin and scream that the Bolsheviks never hurt a fly, or the Turks never hurt an Armenian, or Pol Pot was a great pacifist, or the israelis never harmed a Palestinian, or the Virgin Mary was a cheap street hooker (as they depicted her in a Jewish New York department store "Christmas" window a few years ago), no problema - but if you raise a question about the Holy Holohoax the Jews will lock you up!

ww

Last edited:
I didn't say they were, Twinkie.

"Are the numbers exaggerated? Of course"

Do you know that if you said that in (occupied) Germany today they'd toss your ass in jail for about 10X longer than they would a black rapist-murderer? Same as they would if you came right out and told the truth, that not one single jew was ever gassed to death in a make believe shower or anything else, or turned into a lamp shade or a bar of soap. Same if you said that maybe only 5,999,999 of them got holohoaxed. No difference. And if they charge you with "holocaust denial" in occupied germany today you're not allowed to plead innocent because their courts have established the rule that truth is no defense. If they charge you with holohoax denial in germany today you are allowed only two choices, plead insanity or plead guilty. And if you have a lawyer to try to defend you they will throw her in jail too. This is exactly what happened to Ernst Zundel and his lawyer!

For years they had a plaque inscribed in stone in front of Auschwitz that said 4 million jews were murdered here - and then they quietly changed it. It now says 1 1/2 million jews were murdered here. But did the magic 6 million number diminish by 4 1/2 million? It did not. It didn't even diminish by one. It's f'ing magic.

You can stand in the middle of Berlin and scream that the Bolsheviks never hurt a fly, or the Turks never hurt an Armenian, or Pol Pot was a great pacifist, or the israelis never harmed a Palestinian, or the Virgin Mary was a cheap street hooker (as they depicted her in a Jewish New York department store "Christmas" window a few years ago), no problema - but if you raise a question about the Holy Holohoax the Jews will lock you up!

ww
For once I am going to agree with you on this Wolfie. Its sad that you can be thrown in jail in certain European countries for denying the holocaust. People used to have a problem with my opinions because a lot of stats. I heard growing up was that 5.4 million Jews perished. People would get mad because I would ask " dosen't 5.4 round down to 5 million instead of rounding up to 6 ? " I have no question many contemporary Jews have used fake numbers to exploit the situation to their benefit but the damn thing still happened and the numbers were probably pretty high.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Interesting that this subject is now open to question on X. It will certainly get you banned on Facebook, Instagram, any Meta site for that matter plus any number of social sites like Reddit. Did 6 Million Really Die?

Yeah, I no longer believe it at all. Did believe it for a long time. No way that many people were gassed. Sure, there were Tuskegee type Nazi doctors performing evil experiments on a small number of people, but Germany wasn't going to execute all their factory workers like that. One thing Germany never was, is stupid.

The other thing that is very bothersome are these supposed death camp survivors who'd been in those things for years and reach 100 years old. If those places were that hellish, no way they'd reach that age with the deleterious effects on health.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I’d say maybe a million or 2 from being overworked and starvation, towards the end of the war As Germany was being bombarded by 2 armies at that time.

To be considered a Holocaust survivor you merely had to be a Jew that was alive in Europe during that time. Germany has paid out billions in reparations to “survivors”. Sounds like a racket to me.