JAPAN ENGLAND the race of 2 halves

f3dor

Guru
I do not know anyone who saw this game, but you can look at it in either a postive from a caste perpective or a negative.

A negative would say England team started with a 80 percent black team. Which obviously is not ideal. hOwever that was one of the worst england first half performaces ever. We went 1 nil down, rio ferdonad, glen johnson were defensive shambles. Theo walcott was just an abortion of a player. And darren bent had one of the worst debuts i can remember from a England foreward.

Anyway the bench was practically 100 percent white. White player gerrard, carragher, joe cole came on, and england changed from a 80 percent black team to a 70 percent white team and we were a different team Still not a great performance but much much better, even the commentators admitted this.

Positives i think far outweigh the negatives, to the point i think england may have a 80, or even 90 percent starting line up. David james(is a black player i like) i think my be outted in goal by either hart, or green, as both had good games.

Joe cole was really good, and has solidified his place in the squad and if not the startingline up.

Crouch has shown he is far better than bent and defoe, and i think if anyones having a partnership with the great rooney, its him.

Heskey missed yet anoher sitter.

Carragher is now getting on the verge of outing black glen johnson, who for all his bombing foreward, has no defensive skills what so ever.

Adam johnson i think will be the surprise pick. Had a great 30 minutes against mexico, and capello has been very vocal in his support of him.

Walcott was appauling. Yet Again. Hes like a speedboat without a driver.

Gareth barry is going to be fit and picked in the squad.

Milner i think will get picked in the squad.

i am not racist, i am not a supremacist, i just dont like seeing black players being picked for the sake of it. The only black players i will take is arron lennon, ashley cole(i hate him btw)glen johnson, and sean right phillips...

I am predicting a decent final 23, i can only take positives from the japan game. The main postive being that a black elgnd team put on the worst display from a england team in years...

Europe

Mentor
I don't think Phillips will make the team. He doesn't really do anything with the ball.

Walcott can run , but he has very little ball skills it seems. It always looks like he is about to lose the ball.

I hope Joe Cole makes it. I am glad he played well.I would play him over Walcott and Lennon any day.

Line up--Carragher, Terry,Ferdinad, a cole

midfield J cole, Barry ,Lampard,Gerrard

Forwards rooney,crouch

green in goal

That's 9 whites. Maybe king will start for Ferdinand

Borussia

Guru
As far as England's WC squad:

We can only hope that Capello fields a majority English team (no, sorry the blackies are not and can not be English). Crouch has uncanny goal scoring touch, fine true scoring instincts. I believe it was Gary Lineker who said the most important aspect of a forward's skill is knowing where to be at the precise split second moment. He said every goal is fundamentally a defensive mistake.
Anyway, Joe Cole has got to be a starter in my opinion.
I hear Carrick is out most likely. Many of the over hyped black players are just afflete types that may look good in training, but often lack the tactical discipline and game instincts to be of much use when going up against true world class competition.
Some speedsters, yes. But what can they do with the ball? Can they create?
What's the deal with Lennon?

At least injuries are not decimating the team, unlike Germany. Wow, some true issues there. All White players getting hurt too. I don't think Low has the right training game plan here. This will sadly open up WC spots to darkies, immigrants and black mixed breeds. Not good.

At least Netherlands dropped a few of the over hyped black afflete types. I think they may yet field a somewhat respectable WC starting squad. I hope 'The Hunter' get a real shot to start and ply to find rhythm.
Still, for the multi-culti Dutch, far too many undeserved roster spots for nonwhites.

I'm very shocked that Denmark now has 2 nonwhites. 1 mixed breed and 1 Latin American mystery meat "new Dane" (passport holder mercenary) immigrant.
I'm often more angry at the national federations who often buy Brazilian mystery meats 2nd tier players and providing cheap passports so they can play at the expense of more deserving National players.
Talk about carpet bagging.
Croatia, Denmark, Spain, Norway, Poland and even Japan have all recently done this on occasion the last few years.

Sickening.

I can root for England if they do not start more then 2 nonwhites (not including calamity James, who yes, is strangely likable for some odd reason). Is that other keeper still scarred from the Croatia match where he looked like a wet school boy?
Tell me there are some capable young White keepers in England.

Europe

Mentor
Borussia said:
As far as England's WC squad:

We can only hope that Capello fields a majority English team (no, sorry the blackies are not and can not be English). Crouch has uncanny goal scoring touch, fine true scoring instincts. I believe it was Gary Lineker who said the most important aspect of a forward's skill is knowing where to be at the precise split second moment. He said every goal is fundamentally a defensive mistake.
Anyway, Joe Cole has got to be a starter in my opinion.
I hear Carrick is out most likely. Many of the over hyped black players are just afflete types that may look good in training, but often lack the tactical discipline and game instincts to be of much use when going up against true world class competition.
Some speedsters, yes. But what can they do with the ball? Can they create?
What's the deal with Lennon?

At least injuries are not decimating the team, unlike Germany. Wow, some true issues there. All White players getting hurt too. I don't think Low has the right training game plan here. This will sadly open up WC spots to darkies, immigrants and black mixed breeds. Not good.

At least Netherlands dropped a few of the over hyped black afflete types. I think they may yet field a somewhat respectable WC starting squad. I hope 'The Hunter' get a real shot to start and ply to find rhythm.
Still, for the multi-culti Dutch, far too many undeserved roster spots for nonwhites.

I'm very shocked that Denmark now has 2 nonwhites. 1 mixed breed and 1 Latin American mystery meat "new Dane" (passport holder mercenary) immigrant.
I'm often more angry at the national federations who often buy Brazilian mystery meats 2nd tier players and providing cheap passports so they can play at the expense of more deserving National players.
Talk about carpet bagging.
Croatia, Denmark, Spain, Norway, Poland and even Japan have all recently done this on occasion the last few years.

Sickening.

I can root for England if they do not start more then 2 nonwhites (not including calamity James, who yes, is strangely likable for some odd reason). Is that other keeper still scarred from the Croatia match where he looked like a wet school boy?
Tell me there are some capable young White keepers in England.

I think Green and Hart are good keepers.

I agree with you about giving all these Brazilians passports. It's a disgrace. It's bad enough they are allowing all this African immigration into Europe. These Brazilians and Africans should not be allowed to play in the European leagues to the extent they do.I would eliminate it completely, but would accept 1 per team.

Even Japan has fallen prey to this nonsense?

You are right. Phillips and Walcott and even Lennon can't cross or pass very well.

At to Lineker's comment, I think they should give more credit to the offense and stop saying it was always a defensive mistake.

Europe

Mentor
f3dor said:
<!-- bmi_SafeAddOnload(bmi_load,"bmi_orig_img",1);//-->

do you guys agree with me that he could pick adam johnson? I really want to see more from this guy...

Yes, I'd rather have him than Phillips. If Capello wants a really fast player, he can pick either Lennon or Walcott, not both. I don't want Johnson or J Cole left off and have both Walcott and Lennon.
It should be Johnson, Cole and Walcott or Lennon.Edited by: Europe

Europe

Mentor
"Heskey missed yet anoher sitter.'

He's a forword who doesn't score. Crouch looks akward,but he scores. I would start Rooney and Crouch.
Why can't Joe Cole be a forward?

f3dor

Guru
Europe said:
"Heskey missed yet anoher sitter.'

He's a forword who doesn't score. Crouch looks akward,but he scores. I would start Rooney and Crouch.
Why can't Joe Cole be a forward?

good news, walcotts gone home, joe coles in, darren bent going home.

These are all sky news sources. The icing on the cake would be adam johnsons picked, i think he could emerge as a world cup star.

f3dor

Guru
accesscrimea said:
Matra1 said:
The England starting 11 may get whiter. Rio Ferdinand out of World Cup:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/world_cup_2010/8722236.stm

Yeah but the majority of commentors want the black King to take his place! which would mean that Ferdinands depature would actually further darken the team...

yea but at least we would get a white captain.

Plus ledley's cartlidgehas gone between his knee's, he cant last a world cup, so this is great news..

Europe

Mentor
f3dor said:
accesscrimea said:
Matra1 said:
The England starting 11 may get whiter. Rio Ferdinand out of World Cup:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/world_cup_2010/8722236.stm
Yeah but the majority of commentors want the black King to take his place! which would mean that Ferdinands depature would actually further darken the team...
<!-- bmi_SafeAddOnload(bmi_load,"bmi_orig_img",1);//-->

<div> </div>
<div>yea but at least we would get a white captain.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Plus ledley's cartlidge has gone between his knee's, he cant last a world cup, so this is great news..</div>

I could see King as a backup with his knees, but will he be able to play every game? Who will get more PT Dawson or Upson? I assume Upson. Gerrard or Lampard will be Captain.

How could Heskey hurt his own teammate in practice?