Idiots + guns = good idea

Bart

Hall of Famer
Does it make a difference if the Republicans or Democrats are in charge? Minorities can't handle math, so we have to dumb down the tests even more to promote them over competent white men. Then we give them a badge and a gun.

[url]www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2006/02/justice_department_cla ims_virg.php#[/url]

A U.S. Justice Department investigation into hiring practices at the Virginia Beach Police Department has concluded that a math exam given to recruits discriminates against blacks and Hispanics.

The math test is one of a handful of separately timed and scored components of the National Police Officer Selection Test used to screen and select entry-level officers. The investigation found that between 2002 and 2005, about 85 percent of white applicants passed the math test, while 66 percent of Hispanic applicants and 59 percent of blacks passed.

Virginia Beach demands that applicants score at least 70 percent to pass, which adversely affects blacks and Hispanics, the justice department said in a letter to the city.

{snip}

The DOJ told the city it can enter into a consent decree by taking appropriate measures to end the discrimination and providing "sufficient remedial relief" to the applicants who suffered the discrimination.

Reader's comment: Why am I suddenly remembering all those articles that I read that described, in horrifying detail, how those terrified white South African farmers - when they found themselves being attacked by the predatory black mobs of savages that Robert Mugabe unleashed upon them - whites who called the Zambabwe all black police and begged for help and protection and how they got zero response or protection?

Does anyone besides me get the uncomfortable feeling that there is a deliberate agenda at work here, in America - to staff our law enforcement agencies with minorities who would very likely adopt a similar attitude regarding responding to calls of desperation from white families, who were under assault from minority criminals?

Anyone remember New Orleans? How many of those majority black police officers decided to take a hike rather than do their duty?

We need more cops like that?

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
didn't you know that Isaac Newton was a racist? with all his numbers and stuff? ha!

in the words of Chris Rock commenting on fellow black Americans' attitudes and approach to education...i don't need no writing and shiat. don't need no readin'. don't need no countin and shiat. i'm countin' these rocks biatch! one, two, four, five so what! i'm keepin' it real!

real dumb.