Henderson- Rampage fight free tv

guest301

Hall of Famer
Well it looks like the UFC gets it and looks out for its fans. The UFC and SpikeTV agreed to televise free the entire fight card that is UFC 75. It will be on tape delay but televised the same day of the event. So if you stay away from the internet that evening you should be able to watch it as if it were live. This is something boxing should have done a long time ago. If every once in a while they would have shown on free tv a heavily hyped championship fight and got away from the constant 54.95 ppv that usually ended up being a waste of money, boxing wouldn't be suffering so much right now. The UFC and Dana White are fan friendly and hopefully they will continue to be. This is the second so called ppv they have shown free this year.

G

UFC 72 was also supposed to be free but SpikeTV turned it down, so UFC had to either make it a PPV or lose money.

I'm not as excited for these "free" UFCs, because they are almost unwatchable due to the amount of commercials and stalling by the announcers. The production crew is absolutely determined to show as little fighting as possible. There will be one fight every 40 minutes on this show, and 5 minutes of commercials between rounds. It will be terrible.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Despite your bucket of coldwater, I am still excited about the free showing and all this other stuff you are talking about just doesn't bother me all that much at this point. I like alot of hype and pre-interviews before a fight and interviews after the fight. If that means I miss a preliminary match way on the undercard that doesn't mean much like a Gabe Rudiger/ Andy Tang match,I really don't care.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I'll watch the commercials and save $39.95. I'll have friends over and half the time we're talking between fights anyway. No problem!

I hope it isn't "free" just to eh, get as many of the folks in the masses to see the a new, "diverse", color-friendly UFC, with the results being PC to prove it.
smiley2.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
ToughJ.Riggins said:
Henderson is white I'm guessing?

Henderson is of mixed racial heritage. If I recall correctly, he is Native American and French, among others.