smiley32.gif

The not-to-swarthy looking scientists contributing to the atom bomb:
smiley2.gif

http://www.3rd1000.com/nuclear/cruc18.htm

bohr20.jpg
Edited by: Kaptain Poop

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
95% of the world is worshipping our gods, assembling in our Parliamentary systems, engineering technology by the rules we pioneered (and still pioneer today), and borrowing money from our complex, erudite financial machinations. We split the atom. We write the best comedy. We fight the best wars. We cook the best food. I have a deep respect for other groups, including "nordic" people and "asiatics". They're invariably honest, amicable people. They're just not very crafty...cunning...daedalian...machiavellian...as you guys in here are so ably illustrating.

Actually, I thought he was making a reference to Jews.
smiley1.gif

White_Savage

Mentor
Yep.
A fairly balanced collection of Whites and European Jews, that picture.

(A word-European Jews, according to some studies, seem to have the highest average I.Q.s. But European Jewry is inbred with Caucasians to a huge extent-many Jews are White going by all observable physical features. Meanwhile, Middle Eastern Jews seem to be much less intelligent than their European counterparts and indeed Whites, a situation which causes difficulty for relations between the two Jewish groups in Israel. Is it too implausible to assert that the extra-high intelligence is at least in part caused by Caucasian genes, augmented by the difficulties of surviving for millenia in a hostile culture where they were forbidden most non-intellectual trades, and the Jewish cultural tendency towards eugenics for high I.Q.? Ask yourself, in what other culture is the Doctor likely to get the best women and outcompete, say, the football player.)

Further, the Western culture that has allowed highly intelligent Jews to make many contributions, mainly in mathematics and abstract theory, was invented and maintained by Caucasoids, and owes it's shape to Caucasoid thinking. Without the unique Nordic way of seeing the world and tendency towards invention and exploration, Jews would still be living in a pre-scientific society of some sort and using their prodigious intellects to debate the finer points of a rather primitive and unatractive religion, rather than garnering true knowledge.

Edited by: White_Savage

Bart

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
smiley1.gif

It seems so, doesn't it? Especially this line... and borrowing money from our complex, erudite financial machinations.

Kaptain

Master
[/quote]

smiley1.gif
[/QUOTE]

So did I. But he didn't come out and say it. Instead he used the word swarthy, which clearly doesn't describe most of the what you see in the picture. I see mostly causcasoid features and light skin as does everyone else.