Great article about reality of race

White_Savage

Mentor
Shogun:
Interesting article, but I'm not particularly in love with the philosophy of whoever is writing this stuff.

"True freedom is not only impossible because all social existence involves sacrifices to others, but is also not overly desirable for most since freedom requires responsibility. Total freedom requires total responsibility. 31.01.04"

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Savage, he does have some outlandish stuff on his site(s), but I did find that particular article on race very interesting, hence posting it here. But it would be a stretch to bring his other materials to the board, although he can be described as a 'holocaust revisionist' and doesn't appear to be overly fond of semites, either.

White_Savage

Mentor
Shogun: Heres the difficulty. Everyone KNOWS race is real. Repeat: 99% of Homo Sapiens on planet Earth know it's reality. Anyone with knowledge of genetics and evolution knows it's impossible for race to NOT be real. Whites for the most part have an accurate view of ********, except for a few lying Anti-White propaganda points that we discuss here. Most ******** even have an accurate view of the ******* race as a whole, even though only a tiny few will voice it, and literally be in physical danger while doing so.

But everytime you mention the reality of race to a White person, its "I agree, but I know so-and-so who's such a good fellow and raising a nice family too, etc." so forth. Despite knowing the FACTS, ceaseless conditioning has rendered them unable to act, speak, or even think in a rational manner regarding race. So you get a situation where it's okay to believe to that ******** are better at running with a football but totally forbidden to even think you might want to live in a White neighborhood instead of a negroided-up one, even though Whites (and some blacks) ACT in a manner in regards to the latter that is more rational than their words.