FBI warning for college basketball

guest301

Hall of Famer
The FBI today issued a warning for local law enforcement around the country to be on the lookout for suicide bombers at the upcoming college basketball championships. They got the threat off of a extremist message board notorious for successfully recruiting and inspiring suicide bombers. A general threat was made that it would be much easier and cost-effective to kill thousands of americans at a sporting event. There are no specific threats for specific venues yet. It's probably only a matter of time before this happens. God forbid. The championships will be in Indianapolis this year, of course the regionals will be all over the country.

JoeV

Guru
Security around Indianapolis will be tighter than hell anyways, so I would worry too much. This would not shock me though, as we have not had a terrorist incident in a while, and things are very calm right now. I just hope they stay away from the MAC conference final, and I will be OK!
smiley36.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
They had to evacuate a arena in San Diego and delay the start of a tournament game because of a package a bomb-sniffing dog discovered behind a hot dog concessionaire. I don't know yet what was the result of all that other than the game has started and the danger has passed. Scary times.

guest301

Hall of Famer
The game delayed was Marquette and Alabama and it's fixing to tip off in a few minutes.

Jofreidr_1488

Nothing more then a Zionist Occupied Government false alarm to keep the White Lemmings scarred and in line.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Oh please! Not everything is a conspiracy. It's not a question of if these suicide bombers come to America, it's when. Did you miss 9-11 or was it jews who flew into our buildings. It would be kinda stupid since there were plenty of jews who died in those buildings.

guest 301 writes: "Did you miss 9-11 or was it jews who flew into our buildings. It would be kinda stupid since there were plenty of jews who died in those buildings."

Sir, you are disingenuous. Not only were there NOT "plenty" of jews in those buildings, there were, in fact, remarkably FEW, much fewer than would normally be found on a routine workday morning. Although many hundreds of Israeli nationals worked in the Towers, a grand total of ONE -- check it again, ONE -- died in the towers on 9-11.

I guess the rest of your racial bretheren must have heeded the advance notice sent by the Israeli-owned Odigo messaging service, which tipped-off certain receipients that something bad was about to take place.

And did you forget about the Israeli "moving crew" that was observed cheering the destruction and videotaping it from across the river, one of which told a horrified bystander that they were there to "document this event"....BEFORE THE SECOND PLANE HIT.

And let's not forget that it was a jew (Congressman Celler of NY) that was instrumental in having the immigrations laws overhauled, which destroyed America's borders and ability to defend itself.

Everyone here will think I'm a tinfoil-hat conspiracy theorist but my conclusion -- after having reviewed numerous independent reports, videotapes, audiotapes, and public records -- is that 9-11 was a joint CIA-Mossad false-flag operation that would justify the incredible and unprecedented expansion of the federal government.

Everyone always asks: What would the government gain from this? My answer: How about unlimited power with an unlimited budget, and the utter destruction of the Constitution, which was the only thing that ever granted the limited powers to the feds in the first place? Looks like it worked out well for FedGov and Iz-ra-hell.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Silly post
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
, You found whatever you wanted to find with whatever research you did. The CIA-Mossad made those 19 Muslims fly into our buildings and gave no warning. Oh Please! I suppose you think we didn't walk on the moon either.

Freedom

Mentor
I'm sure Al-Quaeda was targeting NYC Jews. I'm sure they killed a lot of them. It's their policy and they attacked the US because of American support for Israel and Zionism. SK, just about everybody who runs NYC is Jewish. NYC is Jewish territory, more so than Israel!

I'd like to see a copy of that video tape though.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Then as fellow poster White Shogun stated..why are muslims trying to overthrow the Philipino Goverment and kidnapping and murdering tourists...Why are they killing Hindu's in India...Islam is much more of a threat than the tiny nation of Israel and all its supporters...ps...look what the muslims are doing in European countries..rioting constantly..a security nightmare and it's coming soon to us..but still keep obsessing on the jews!

Jofreidr_1488

Islam is much more of a threat than the tiny nation of Israel and all its supporters...

Is that really True? Why has Israel never signed the Nuclear non-proliferation treaty? Are they using nuclear weapons to blackmail the United States?

Israel's 'Use' Of Its Nuclear Weapons Against US

Also why did Silverstein order WTC building #7 to be destroyed by firefighters? No plane hit it, what were the jews trying to hide in that building? Evidence of mossad involvement??

guest301

Hall of Famer
Israel has never signed the Nuclear non-profileration treaty because it would be national suicide to do it. They are too small to defend themselves forever in any conventional war and so their nukes are necessary with all of her enemies in that area. Your other question is just more wack job conspiracy theories about Jews being behind 9-11, nuts!