Execrable Mercenaries...

Rebajlo

Mentor
I noticed that both of the United States' goals in this week's friendly were scored by "imports", namely Colombian black Juan Agudelo and the Norwegian Mikkel Diskerud.

Upon investigation, I found that Agudelo moved to the U.S. when he was eight years old, while this Diskerud bloke, whose mother is American, was born in Oslo and has lived his life and played all of his football in Norway. What then, pray tell, is he doing in the United States shirt? I was disgusted to discover that Diskerud had actually previously played against the U.S.for the Norwegian U-18 side, having played for the American U-20s in a match against Northern Ireland a month before that!

He stated that he didn't care which of the two nations he represented and would play for the first nation that would cap him at senior level. Bloody sickening stuff! How can the American fans / nation be represented by a w**ker like this?!?! He obviously feels no sense of patriotism for his country (i.e., Norway) or for the United States. Wearing the U.S. shirt should be an honour reserved for Americans who feel pride in their country (despite the multicultural mess it is in).

The conveniently schizophrenic "identities" of such despicable mercenaries are ruining international football. Today I read a story in the Polish media about a black Colombian, black Brazilian and a White Frenchman who has a Polish grandmother all wanting to play for Poland (as, funnily enough,they have zero hope of playing for their own national teams).

This manner of bullsh*t has gone way too far...
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif

Europe

Mentor
As with club competition, the national teams are becoming a joke. I rememeber the 2002 WC when a black player from France, some how got American citizenship right before the WC and was placed on the team and the media didn't question it much.

The problem is that Americans don't seem to care about this. I just don't get it. They'll accept anyone as an American. The guy does have an American mother, which is better than having a pro who has played here decide he wants to play for America like Alminia wanted to do for England. Europe is even going to have more of a problem in 10 to 15 years with all the movement there.

People have been brainwashed in the US to think of it as a "nation of immigrants" that will accept anyone and they can become Americans. America is not a nation of immigrants.

http://vdare.com/pb/060307_speech.htm

It's up to Fifa to stop this;good luck. Guys just want to play in the WC and if someone lets them, they will.

There are people in the US like Tim Wise, talked about in another thread, who want to let anyone come to the US and as soon as they come here they are automatically citizens. They think only nonwhites will come and then they will quickly overwhelm the whites and make them insignificant.This is crazy. This is almost happeing now, but if it's official policy, it will be a disaster.