Dana Patrick Wrecks in 1st NASCAR Race

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
There's a shot in the chops to NASCAR's cultural marxist push!
smiley36.gif

Patrick Wrecks in NASCAR Debut

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
How'd she get a car? I thought you had to earn your way onto that circuit. Is it just about money? Can just anyone get a car. WTF?

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
As my late friend Sam Francis used to say, the NASCAR P.C. Marxists just took a "hard kick to the chin whiskers."

Besides, since when is Danica Patrick all that hot anyway? She is not ugly but is also not the 10 they are painting her out to be. Maybe a 7 on a good day.Edited by: Liverlips

Matra1

Mentor
She didn't exactly set the world on fire in Indycars. She was especially bad on road circuits which are much more challenging than ovals. There are some decent, not great, but decent female drivers in various European series - though none has a chance of getting into F1 - such as touring cars but Danica is mostly about marketing hype. Edited by: Matra1

Danica didn't punch anybody afterwards. I guess she must be mollowing. Married life does that to you.
Often new prospects have to buy a ride to show what they can do. Famious one do not have to do that. A.J. Foyt never had to pay for a ride, nor did Dan Gurney. Danica is famious enough to get a free ride.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Caste-pushed Patrick finished 31st in Saturday's Stater Bros. 300.
smiley36.gif
Of course, she threw (her usual) fit afterwards.
smiley8.gif

Danica "Experiment" Meets Reality:)

LL, you're correct...she's FAR from a "10"...I'd give her a 6...maybe a 7 when she's all tarted up for those trashy "Go Daddy" ads).

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Danica is wasting her time racing NASCAR. She should be posing for the Sports Illistrated swinsuit edition, like she did in the past. Danican has to get her priorities straight.

I don't know why she is wasting her time in NASCAR. The great drivers are in open wheel cars.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

JReb1

Mentor
I like Danica and hope she does decent eventually in NASCAR because I think it will help the sport. I don't think she's ever going to come close to winning a CUP but she'll be in the top 20-30 range. FTR I in no way way support the cultural Marxists and I will continue to fight against them except in this case since I support Danica having a chance to compete at the highest level.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Patrick will "help" the sport as much as denouncing the Confederate battle flag has helped the sport. None.

j41181

Master
Danica is not that bad looking, but I consider Ashley Force better looking. I can't see Danica achieving much, not with that attitude, NOSIREE!!!
smiley36.gif

The same applies to Michelle Wie, not with that attitude, NOSIREE!!!
smiley36.gif

foobar75

Master
Sorry JReb1, I have to disagree there. If Danica were a man, she wouldn't be getting a fraction of the attention or hype. She's at best an average driver, as proven by the results of her driving career over the years. She's a product of the feminist/cultural-marxist agenda, and nothing more. She's also fast approaching the age (30) where most drivers start to hit their peak and begin their decline. I'm hoping she'll go away within the next few years, and we can get back to the business of racing. It's always been a man's sport, and it always will be.
smiley1.gif

j41181

Master
foobar75 said:
Sorry JReb1, I have to disagree there. If Danica were a man, she wouldn't be getting a fraction of the attention or hype. She's at best an average driver, as proven by the results of her driving career over the years. She's a product of the feminist/cultural-marxist agenda, and nothing more. She's also fast approaching the age (30) where most drivers start to hit their peak and begin their decline. I'm hoping she'll go away within the next few years, and we can get back to the business of racing. It's always been a man's sport, and it always will be.
smiley1.gif
While it's indeed a man's sports (should be always), there will more like Danica Patrick in the future. Many empowered women want to invade and conquer traditionally male professions. It's their way of saying "anything you (men) can do, I (woman) can do better!"

JReb1

Mentor
Patrick will help NASCAR in the ratings, especially if she's successful. Talent can't be hidden on a racetrack, if she or any driver has the talent it will be obvious fairly quickly. If Patrick can't compete with the men after a year or two I'd be against her being propped up by the media. If she's competitive then I have no problem with her trying to prove herself. If there were lots of women racing in NASCAR that would be really bad for the sport but having 1 female driver wont hurt IMO.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I don't completely agree with the take that Danica Patrick is part of the "Cultural Marxist agenda" at forcing us to accept a woman driver as a male equal, as in "feminism". The feminist "warriors" are generally an ugly bunch. As one commentator aptly noted, radical feminism was a means for ugly/unattractive women easier access to the mainstream.

I look at Miss Patrick as purely a product of unabashed capitalism. She's an okay driver, nothing earthshaking, but she can largely hold her own, but that isn't her appeal. It's how she looks, pure and simple. As a result, she brings in ratings, puts butts in the seats at the racetrack, and raises awareness of whatever type of racing she decided to do. This means money for the tracks, the teams, the networks, and the racing organizations. So yes, she is promoted far more than her driving ability warrants, but it's not, in my opinion, to force the "agenda" down our throats, it's to make money. And, of course, if it furthers the C/M agenda, that's just gravy for the PTB.

JReb1

Mentor
I also think Danica will be good for NASCAR because she will get millions of young and old White girls/women to follow a sport that's 100% White. These new female fans will get to see a White hero every week and I see nothing wrong with that.

I also agree with FD, Danica isn't a feminist in the least. They would never approve of her using her body to promote herself. If she can hang with the good ole boys of NASCAR I say let her and if she can't than she should go back to open wheel and hopefully NASCAR keeps all the new White female and male fans that were attracted to the great sport by Patrick.

j41181

Master
NASCAR is enjoying great ratings thanks in part to Danica. So I'd say she's good for the sport, and a decent role model for every white girls/women out there.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
She'll be exposed on the track & proven as getting a (quasi cult-marx) push. They're indeed milking her for ratings & to sell ads, etc. I'm not a big NASCAR (or racing fan), but I can't see her hanging with the (legit) top dogs of NASCAR. I personally hope she does terrible & the (cult-marx) push goes down in flames.

BTW, looks wise she's also overrated. I'd give her a 6 (outta 10). IMO, MMA's Gina Carano (daughter of former Dallas Cowboy QB Glen Carano) blows Danica out of the (good looks) water.
smiley2.gif

smiley61.gif

gina-carano-5.jpg

carano_gina1.jpg

gina_carano.jpg

gina_carano1.jpg

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Sure, Dixie, if you compare Miss Patrick to many other women, you'll always find some to be more attractive. But, say, compared to Tony Stewart, Danica is a bit easier on the eyes. And that's where the comparisons will be
smiley2.gif

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
FBD, she's certainly the best looking in NASCAR (barely edging "Prettyboy" Gordon
smiley2.gif
). However, I was just comparing her to other female professional athletes (because the "Madiscum" Avenue advertisers try to make out to be a "10"). I just think she's overrated at racing & looks wise (just my half-cent worth).
smiley1.gif

j41181

Master
Dixie sure knows when to make a point!
smiley20.gif
smiley2.gif

It's amazing how Garano maintains her gorgeous looks despite competing in an otherwise brutal sport. But, this ain't about her, it's about Danica!
smiley36.gif

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
A decent day gets a little less decent for Danica Patrick

By Jay Busbee

It wasn't the best of weeks at Indy for Danica Patrick. Always a lightning rod for controversy, this week marked the first time she was actively booed following comments in which she appeared to criticize her team for her car's poor performance.

At Sunday's Indy 500, Danica was running solidly just outside the top 10 when everyone started gambling with fuel mileage. The late caution thanks to a dramatic wreck robbed the race of any finish-line drama it may have had, but it also caused a bit of confusion in placement.

After video review, IndyCar officials determined that three cars, including Patrick, illegally passed Marco Andretti after the caution flag flew on lap 199. So they brought Andretti up to third and bumped Alex Lloyd, Scott Dixon and Danica down one spot apiece.

The decision came more than two hours after the race concluded. Alex Lloyd's team said they had no plans to protest the reworked finishing order; no word yet from the other teams.

Still, though it may turn the stomachs of hardcore race fans, most eyes that turn to Indy turn to Danica. And she learned from her earlier comments, laying all praise at the feet of her crew:

"I'm very happy with the result, and the reason we got it were that our pit stops rocked and we had a perfect strategy," Patrick said. "I focused on making sure I lifted [off the gas] and got a tow from other cars to save fuel as the laps were winding down. I'm really glad the yellow came out at the end, because we were cutting it real close on fuel. That's the roll of the dice and the team did a perfect job."

No, Danica didn't win. But she didn't embarrass herself or her team, either.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/blog/from_the_marbles/post/A-decent-day-gets-a-little-less-decent-for-Danic?urn=nascar,244598