Cultural Marxist

drfitzgerald

As a white professor of English specializing in African-American
literature, and a proud member of what's been labeled on this board as
the "Cultural Marxist" brigade, I'm probably not the first guy most of you
would invite to your Super Bowl parties. I disagree with much of what's
said here. I welcome America getting a little less white, a little less male,
a little less heterosexual, a little less churchy, and a little more tolerant.
However, I would like to destroy the myth of the superior black body, a
holdover from slavery, just as much as many of you. Our reasons may be
different, but we're on the same side for this particular battle.

Race is a social construction, but racism is very real. I'm pleased that
black NFL quarterbacks like McNabb have been given the chance to dispel
the persistent myth that African-Americans don't have the intelligence to
play the position. For many decades at my university, as elsewhere,
teenage black quarterbacks were steered towards "speed" positions like
running back, wide receiver, and defensive back.

Over the last few years, though, I'd been wondering if one form of
institutional racism had led to another -- a question I guess led me to
find this board today. As you might expect. language is pretty important
to me, and things I'd been hearing during football broadcasts started
sticking. White lineman and linebackers had "motors" instead of speed
and skill -- overachievers all. When Drew Bennett ran up and down the
field torching corners on MNF Al Michaels called it, anachronistically, "the
return of Don Hutson." Whites were deemed "possession receivers" (as
opposed to dropping the ball?). Rush was right that the media wanted to
see a dominant black QB. I wanted to see it too. What seemed to me
unexplored in every article on the subject of the rise of the African-
American quarterback, however, was the fact that on the college and pro
levels the positions of wide receiver, cornerback, and halfback had
become almost exclusively black, creating a system no fairer than the one
which created it. You are right that high school halfbacks and wide outs
and cornerbacks who are white must bulk up and play fullback and tight
end and linebacker if they want a shot at playing at Division I colleges or
in the pros. I saw it happen to one of my favorite students who wound up
on my favorite pro team, a fast tailback who was told to gain thirty
pounds -- only to be released. Behind this phenomenon is the dangerous
assumption that blacks are better natural athletes than whites, a form of
racial primitivism that does a disservice to both groups.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Welcome to Caste Football, drfitzgerald. It's always good to see someone realize what is being done to whites in sports. With that said, I have just one observation to make on your post. If you do not believe that what is happening to the white athlete is linked to these things you supposedly welcome, then either you are still half blind, deceived, or just have flawed thinking.

Poacher

Mentor
Race is not a social construct. It is folly to believe so.
Blacks, whites and asians have demonstrable differences in both
physical and mental capacity. The human genome project is proving
race deniers like yourself wrong with every passing day. There
are more and more race specific medicines being developed all the
time. Is the science behind these medicines a social construct?

Bart

Hall of Famer
drfitzgerald said:
As a white professor of Englishspecializing in African-American
literature
1261.gif
and a proud member of what's been labeled on this board as
the "Cultural Marxist" brigade
114.gif
I welcome America getting a little less white
539.gif
a little less male
806.gif
a little less heterosexual
1238.gif
a little less churchy
221.gif
and a little more tolerant
050.gif

Race is a social construction
trink21.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
How does a white professor end up specializing in African-American literature? Are most of your students black, or white?

I'd think that you would be laughed out of the building, as a white man professing to teach others about African-American literature. You haven't lived it, you can't teach it! How can you know anything about the depth of the black soul, the heart-wrenching discrimination and poverty that spawned African-American literature?

Do your courses include study and review of black street lit, the anti-white, self-published, racist stuff they peddle from dinky tables on urban street corners?

Bear-Arms

Mentor
This has to be a troll.

White_Savage

Mentor
The notion that race is a social construct is assinine, unless people have been genetically altering their bodies right down to the skeletons for eons because of their cultural norms. Identifying the race of a person from their very skeleton is routinely and easily done by forensic scientists. So much for skin deep.

Why in particular do you want to see America (or any Europeanoid) country become less White and less "churchy"? Why do you pick Whites and Xtianity to dislike? I could just as easily say I want Japan to become less yellow and less Shinto, however, it's their country and that sentiment would (rightly) be considered assinine by most people. At the very least I wouldn't expect a Japanese citizen to go along with me if I moved to his country and tried to alter the culture, and call him a wicked racist if he acted on behalf of HIS ethnicity instead of mine.

The point of this site can easily be summed up thusly, no one argues that blacks are on average better at certain athletic attributes, but this superiority is wildly exaggerated, the athletic attributes where Whites exceed blacks (such as strength and endurance) are completely ignored, as part of the general anti-White tone that has permeated American culture in the latter part of the 20th century. The ONLY reason a person with this attitude, namely yours, is against the image of black athletic superiority, is because if people realize the results of the 100 meter Olympic sprint mean something, they might also realize that the results of I.Q. tests and the DOJ uniform crime statistics also have something to say about the impact of genetics and race. The blank slate theory was beautiful. It gave the promise that anyone could be a Hercules or a genius, if only the right external enviromental factors were applied. More to the point, it allowed arrogant Westerners with various agendas (Christianity, Capitalism, Marxism, you name it) believe that various other peoples would and could be turned into off-color copies of Europeanoids. Only trouble is, it turned out to be b.s.

BTW, if you step outside of academia for abit into the real streets, I guarantee you will find large numbers of your beloved blacks who would be very offended if you told them they weren't naturally better athletes than Whites-and who would be quite willing to prove it upon the basketball court or your body.

voice

Guru
Bart

that is an all time classic...thanks for cracking me up!
smiley17.gif
smiley17.gif
smiley17.gif
smiley17.gif
smiley17.gif
smiley17.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yeah Bart! That is some good stuff!
smiley36.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
voice said:
Bart that is an all time classic...thanks for cracking me up!
smiley17.gif
smiley17.gif
smiley17.gif
smiley17.gif
smiley17.gif
smiley17.gif

The tinkerbell emoticon was really funny!

Bart does it again
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

And white_savage, well done! I really enjoyed your reply!
smiley32.gif

KG2422

Mentor
Equality is a myth Dr. Fitzgerald. Your sentimentality is not shared by members of the non white races of the world. Walk through the streets of Detroit and see if they don't kill you. It seems as if you have an identity problem. I think it may be that marxists and the like get some sort of high out of believing they are nice or warm hearted. They are setting themselves up for the slaughter. Look at France. If the French would just be nicer maybe their country wouldn't burn. Right? Dr. Fitzgerald, study some physical anthropology besides Franz Boas or any other Jew for that matter. Race is far from a social construct. Gender is not a social construct. Race and gender have always been. Marxism is the social construct ,and equality is a lie.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
"I welcome America getting a little less white, a little less male,
a little less heterosexual, a little less churchy, and a little more tolerant."

Doc, why don't you giveus a quick thumbnail sketch ofsome of thepast and presentfeminist/homosexual/multicultural dominated societies -- in other words engineered to Cultural Marxist standards -- thatyou considersuccessful and which you wish to see America modeled after.
Edited by: Don Wassall

Bear-Arms

Mentor
I think he is related to this guy:

Link

Race is a social construction, but racism is very real.

Please explain the existence of the medication known as Bi-dil. (designed solely for Africans.)

Are you smarter then Medical Doctors who research and design these race-based medicines?

Here are some links to help you:

<a href="http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2004/11/drug_for_only_b.php" target="_blank">Drug for Only Blacks Stirs Hope, Concern
</a>

Race-Based Medicine Arrives

No offense intended but only a damned fool would ever say something as
stupid as "Race is a social construction, but racism is very
real."

The distinct physical differences between the major races -- and even within subgroups within the races -- are legion.

If race were merely a social construct, fitz, then couples of every
variety would be able to produce children of any and every race.
But here in the world of reality -- where basic science rules -- that
just ain't the case. Two Asians can't make a black. A black
and an Asian can't make a White. The races are distinct and
uniquely evolved to live within a certain environment.

Don't waste any more time with this thread. drfitzgerald is
probably a lurker looking to "stir the pot." Or, if he actually
believes what he writes, then he is a hopeless castrato</span>.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Bear-Arms said:

Link

Bear-Arms, did you actually take the time to read this guy's blog? *yawn* I couldn't get through the first paragraph.

Bear-Arms

Mentor
White Shogun said:
Bear-Arms said:

Link

Bear-Arms, did you actually take the time to read this guy's blog? *yawn* I couldn't get through the first paragraph.

Yes, it's a total joke, its not even a Jewish guy.

Here's a short one:

Nazi pacification idea

I'm sure you've all seen it in the movies: skinheads violently beating a poor African American citizen until he is bleeding and unconcious--perhaps dead. Everywhere you look you see racists and their violent tendences emerging from the more primitive areas of the brain. If they won't get up to modern society's standards, we'll just have to force them.

Ecstasy, also known as MDMA, is popular in raves as a drug that promotes tolerance. An empathogen, ecstasy gives it's user heightened acceptance towards other people. Why not use this power to pacify racists? My idea calls for the forced injection of MDMA into racists, or risk the loss of property. After developing an initial addiction to ecstasy, users will be required to fuel their addiction by purchasing more of the substance. Government-run vendors can sell their wares to give wealth back to minority communities. This scheme will allow the racists to become normal, productive members of society while putting more money in the hands of those that need it the most.

As you know, Jews were heartlessly robbed of their lives in Nazi Germany. If the nutbags of Germany were busy with ecstasy the holocaust would never have happened.

Alpha Male

Mentor
There is a guy (if he is who he says he is) like him at my school. He is a white professor who teaches American Indian Landscapes and basically rips on white people, George Bush, and Republicans. During this one lecture ( I took this class because it was an easy A and quite hilarious), he desrcibed the difference in torture practiced between Native Americans and whites. "When Natives totured their enemies, it was to release the spirit to the Orenda or oversoul, it was a ceromony. White settlers just tortured to torture." Wow, differences in torture reasoning makes Red torture good and white torture bad, lol. Hilarious!Edited by: Alpha Male

Bart

Hall of Famer
Would theidiot professor like to explain these practices? Warning, not for the faint of heart.

http://library.flawlesslogic.com/lifestyles.htm

In his epic work France and England in North America, the great American historian Francis Parkman describes the early 17th-century recreational and culinary habits of the Iroquois Indians

Parkman describes an attack by the Iroquois on an Algonquin hunting party, late in the autumn of 1641, and the Iroquois' treatment of their prisoners and victims:
<BLOCKQUOTE>They bound the prisoners hand and foot, rekindled the fire, slung the kettles, cut the bodies of the slain to pieces, and boiled and devoured them before the eyes of the wretched survivors. "In a word," says the narrator [that is, the Algonquin woman who escaped to tell the tale], "they ate men with as much appetite and more pleasure than hunters eat a boar or a stag ..."

The conquerors feasted in the lodge till nearly daybreak ... then began their march homeward with their prisoners. Among these were three women, of whom the narrator was one, who had each a child of a few weeks or months old. At the first halt, their captors took the infants from them, tied them to wooden spits, placed them to die slowly before a fire, and feasted on them before the eyes of the agonized mothers, whose shrieks, supplications, and frantic efforts to break the cords that bound them were met with mockery and laughter ...</BLOCKQUOTE>

The Iroquois arrived at their village with their prisoners, whose torture was
<BLOCKQUOTE>designed to cause all possible suffering without touching life. It consisted in blows with sticks and cudgels, gashing their limbs with knives, cutting off their fingers with clam-shells, scorching them with firebrands, and other indescribable torments. The women were stripped naked, and forced to dance to the singing of the male prisoners, amid the applause and laughter of the crowd ...

On the following morning, they were placed on a large scaffold, in sight of the whole population. It was a gala-day. Young and old were gathered from far and near. Some mounted the scaffold, and scorched them with torches and firebrands; while the children, standing beneath the bark platform, applied fire to the feet of the prisoners between the crevices ... The stoicism of one of the warriors enraged his captors beyond measure ... they fell upon him with redoubled fury, till their knives and firebrands left in him no semblance of humanity. He was defiant to the last, and when death came to his relief, they tore out his heart and devoured it; then hacked him in pieces, and made their feast of triumph on his mangled limbs.

All the men and all the old women of the party were put to death in a similar manner, though but few displayed the same amazing fortitude. The younger women, of whom there were about thirty, after passing their ordeal of torture, were permitted to live; and, disfigured as they were, were distributed among the several villages, as concubines or slaves to the Iroquois warriors. Of this number were the narrator and her companion, who ... escaped at night into the forest ...</BLOCKQUOTE>http://library.flawlesslogic.com/lifestyles.htm

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
During this one lecture ( I took this class because it was an easy A and quite hilarious), he desrcibed the difference in torture practiced between Native Americans and whites. "When Natives totured their enemies, it was to release the spirit to the Orenda or oversoul, it was a ceromony. White settlers just tortured to torture."

This should tell you how much an idiot this guy really is. People act like all the tribes across the face of the entire continent of North America held the same beliefs, practiced the same rites, ate the same food, looked the same, lived the same - and they did not. They were not monolithic in the least. There were some tribes that practiced torture, and some that did not. Some were agrarian, some were nomads, some were peaceful, some were warlike, across the spectrum they were often very different people.

At least culturally.
smiley2.gif

white tornado

Mentor
I'm in college now and all the professors are anti-white. I have one professor who blames all of Africa's problems of the effects of colonialism. Apparently the evil Europeans are still holding Africa down. another professor said the reason aid did not come to New Orleans in a timely matter is because W. doesn't like blacks.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Get used to it white tornado. Steel yourself to their insane comments. I have never had respect for professors who will go off lying and being partisan to the point that a conservative feels an inch tall. They shouldn't have their jobs.

KG2422

Mentor
I'm in college too. It's unbelievable how commies control the school. But they don't get away with it in the classes that I'm in. I'm surprised I haven't gotten in any fights during the middle of class ,but I think the ones who would be upset about what I'm saying don't even know what I'm talking about. The other day was pretty funny in anthropology. The lecturer was talking about how one reason humans might be upright ,unlike other primates, is so that we could make love face to face. I said that when European missionaries came to Afica, that wasn't the way the Africans did it. They did it doggystyle and that's why black women have larger butts; It was an attractant.
smiley36.gif
That drew some oohs and ahhs. I like to stir it up. I hate to see impressionable people being indoctrinated by these egalitarian idiots. If you know what they are saying is incorrect, speak up , class size permitting of course.