caste matchups for tonite

referendum

Mentor
With college football kicking off tonite I was looking for some big differentials of white vs black teams tonite. Nothing stood out that I could find, but we do have two white friendly teams in Vanderbilt and Miami of Ohio playing and a 14 white player team in Stanford taking on a 10 white player team in Oregon State. Also, Oregon State's offense has whites mostly on offensive line. Buffalo, with 10 white starters takes on 6 white starters of UTEP. I'll be rooting for Stanford and Buffalo, also Vanderbilt as its more important for the whitest team in the SEC to do well than for a white friendly team in the MAC which has several to choose from.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm pumped to watch Stanford play Oregon St. tonight. Toby Gerhart will get alot of touches and I'm hoping he can have a big game against a very tough defense. It should be a good game either way.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Went to Eastern Michigan vs. Indiana State. EMU won big. It wasn't a caste game but both teams were fairly white. The offenses were about 50-50 and while ISU was mostly black on defense EMU had 5 white guys on D including 2 in the backfield and one as CB! My EMU homies had a lot of white brothers on the field.
smiley32.gif