Caste Athlete of the Week.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
What's going on guys?I was thinking about starting a thread with the Caste Athlete of the Week.What do you guys think about that?It would be a good way to bring more awareness to the accomplishments that these great white athletes acheive against the odds.My first nominee for this week in none other than Kyle Bell.

Kyle Bell is a sophmore running back for the Colorado State Rams.In his very first start ever in college,he ran for almost 200 yards rushing.He had over 100 in the first half alone.This is unheard of for a kid just getting his feet wet.Kyle is already a star and is only going to get better.Feel free to make coments or add your athlete of the week.Way to go Kyle Bell.
smiley32.gif
Edited by: white lightning

Kaptain

Master
Second that motion. Kyle Bell did the most to erase caste system propaganda as the only white running back who was for the first time this season the featured running back. And look what happened. Where and when is his next game?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
His next game is Thursday night at 5:30 Mountain time against Air Force. It will be on ESPN and will be played in Fort Collins. I can't wait to watch it!