Border tunnel 1,200 yds. long.

Bart

Hall of Famer
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/01/26/mexico.tunnel/index.html

<B style="FONT-SIZE: 14px">WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Authorities have found what they call the largest and most sophisticated tunnel running into the United States along the Mexican border.[/B]

The tunnel contained 2 tons of marijuana, stacked in bales, according to a statement issued by the Justice Department.

DEA and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents discovered the tunnel Wednesday night. It runs from Tijuana, Mexico, to Otay Mesa, California. (Watch scenes from the Tijuana pot tunnel -- 1:40)

Officials said the tunnel is about seven-tenths of a mile (1,148 meters) or more than 1,200 yards long. Initial reports said it is 5 feet high and 3.5 feet wide.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I saw the pics of this tunnel, simply unreal! How could we not know that was there? Now I wonder how many more there are of these.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
We are at war with Mexico whether we realize it or not.It will never stop.They feel that this is still their land.Wars have happened since the beginning of time almost.Countries lose but some never get over it.They are too busy trying to come here instead of trying to fix their own govt,country.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:
I saw the pics of this tunnel, simply unreal! How could we not know that was there? Now I wonder how many more there are of these.

Makes you wonder, doesn't it? How is it possible to build such a thing and be undetected? What percentage of our agents are Mexican? Either they are paid off or just plain incompetent. It also makes me suspect the so-called war on terror. We have security people frisking old ladies at airports, looking for box cutters, but we neglect our borders. How difficult would it be for terrorists with suit case nukes to get through? Are our leaders unaware of thedanger to our security from Al Qaeda or is that just more baloney served for our consumption?Edited by: Bart

JD074

Master
white lightning said:
We are at war with Mexico whether we realize it or not.It will never stop.

It is a war and the battlefield is our homelands. We're losing very, very badly. They're immigrating and reproducing at phenomenal rates, and gradually the Hispanics, Muslims, Asians, and Africans will overwhelm the Western World. But if we're so weak and dumb that we allow them to over-take us, we deserve to lose. We've become soft, lazy, spoiled, and self-defeating. We literally hate ourselves. We don't care about our fate. They're hungrier than us. We seem not to have the common sense to comprehend the future, and the implications of the white race becoming a minority.

white lightning said:
They feel that this is still their land.Wars have happened since the beginning of time almost.Countries lose but some never get over it.

And if that weren't bad enough, remember that Mexico sold us large portions of the Southwest! And they have the gall to say it's still rightfully theirs. They're vermin. On the other hand, it's theirs for the taking. There's little resistance. Why shouldn't they take it?

white lightning said:
They are too busy trying to come here instead of trying to fix their own govt,country.

Right on. Vicente Fox is a total joke. Then again, so is our president....

The Duke

If the "war on terror" was anything but an excuse to establish a dictatorship, the first thing that would have been done after 9-11 is to seal the U.S.-Mexican border to prevent terroristsfrom using what was formerly a virtually unguarded entry point into the country. How naive can Americans be???

Bear-Arms

Mentor
The Duke said:
If the "war on terror" was anything but an excuse to establish a dictatorship, the first thing that would have been done after 9-11 is to seal the U.S.-Mexican border to prevent terrorists from using what was formerly a virtually unguarded entry point into the country. How naive can Americans be???

Very, I read an article that some Americans still think Saddam had WMD.

guest301

Hall of Famer
I do believe Saddam had WMd's, he's used them to massacre his own people and the kurds in the recent past. I believe he relocated them to Syria shortly before the war started. There are intelligence reports that support this conclusion. It's just a matter of opinion though. I am on board this "war on terror" unlike some on this site but I agree with Duke that it would be more lugit if we had closed down the mexican border right after 9-11. I think we should have closed down the canadian border as well.
I also agree with Bart(suprise) about wasting our time searching old ladies in airports. We know what our enemy looks like and what they believe, racial profiling is a necessary evil and must be practiced or that nuclear suitcase bomb will soon be here if it's not already. I also don't think that racial profiling is a bad thing for our domestic crime problems as well. Jesse Jackson said once he would be much more nervous about a bunch of black teens heading toward him on a street than some white teens. Rare honesty from him. It's about common sense and statistical probability, not racism.

Let's be clear about one thing: When you say "we're" at war, I hope that you realize that the White race is at war with the American federal government. The government is using open borders to destroy us, and they are winning huge right now. In historical terms, the racial transformation of this country from over 90% White in 1960 to less than 70% White today constitutes genocide. That's right: GENOCIDE. And can you think of a better term to describe the overnight transformation of once-quaint White communities into black/mestizo hellholes?

There is no way a tunnel that long (and how many of these tunnels exist?) gets built without the hand-in-glove cooperation of the governments of both Mexico and the U.S.

The federal government and all its agents are waging war against the White race. Until that battle is fought and won by the people, nothing will change. And the numbers are undisputable: we must do this in our lifetime because our children will become adults in a third-world country.