Blacks in the military

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I just found this in an article done about a black Vietnam veteran and thought it might be worth posting.

As of Dec. 31, 2005, blacks made up 19.3 percent of active-duty U.S. forces deployed in Afghanistan and Iraq and 13.9 percent of reserve forces, according to the U.S. Department of Defense. Blacks constitute only 12 percent of the U.S. population, according to the 2002 U.S. Census.

Gary

Mentor
Most are cooks/bakers. Check out the color of the Army Rangers, Green Berets, Navy Seals and Marine Recon-very White. Most of the pilots are White in all branches. Most of the combat dead in Irag are White.
White men have been the heart and backbone of the US Military since the nation began. Black troops ran from the Germans during WW2. Since they intergrated the military our once proud war record has slipped to a tie in Korea-loss in Vietnam and now we struggle with camel jockeys in the Middle East. Lets face it Colin Powell just don't compare with Douglas MacArthur, Dwight Eisenhower, George Patton, Stonewall Jackson, Robert E.Lee and John J. Pershing. The military needs more like Audie Murphy and less like Eddie Murphy!!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Good post Gary! Don't forget about Nathan Bedford Forrest, the most brilliant cavalry leader in American history.
Forrest1.jpg

nathan-bedford-forrest.jpg

"Don't forget about Nathan Bedford Forrest, the most brilliant cavalry leader in American history." Excellent post!

The well-publicized "integrated" military that you see in the advertisements is a ridiculous PR stunt. Gary is right: blacks are virtually non-existent in the elite corps.

Moreover, the military is one of the last institutions to utilize (and heavily rely upon) IQ tests as an performance indicator. That's right: The same Judeo-Marxists that attack the use of IQ tests by schools, private employers, universities, etc. are suspiciously quiet about the US military's use of IQ tests (gee, ya think it might have something to do with the fact that the JewSA is prosecuting the "War Against Israel's Enemies" in the Middle East?).

White_Savage

Mentor
I recently read a biography of Forrest. He was a great man, despite what some will say about him.

He was very kind to Negros. He never broke up families, promised to free all his slaves who stayed with him to help for "the duration" no matter who won the war, and made good on his promise before the war ended, in case he got killed. He was very strong (he once lifted the rear of a coach out of the mud), an excellent rough&tumble fighter, and quite easily handled negroes who physically assaulted him on a few occasions. Once, notably when he found one of his negroes eating his pregnant wife with a stick of firewood, he knocked the man to the ground with his fist and took the stick away, only to have the fellow pull a knife. Forrest quickly snatched up a wood axe and split his skull. It was ruled self-defense.

He founded the Ku Klux Klan to resist the many outrages the occupying Union Army and recently freed slaves were inflicting on Southern men and women. When he felt the need had passed and realized a few bad apples were using the KKK name and regalia for bad purposes, he ordered the organization disbanded. The P.C. mud-slinging
against this man is absolutely disgusting.

P.S.-"There is no absolute truth except for the absolute truth that there is no absolute truth-The Postmodernist Dilemma" Yes! I love this very astute observation. I didn't think you had itin you, Reb. How few ordinary people realize that this illogical philosophy is behind so many real-world problems in policy. I love how professors who teach that nothing can really be known still seem to know how to drive to work and get their paychecks! Hah!

Gary

Mentor
I think we need more men today like Nathan Bedford Forrest. There have been some great military leaders, men like Erwin Rommell, Napoleon, Wellington and George Washington. I always thought it was sad that White men killed other White men by the millions in battles like Gettysburg, Waterloo, Verdun, Satlingrad, Valley Forge,Etc. If all those White men could have lived out there lives and had some sons we could have millions more Americans, British, Russians, Germans, French, Etc.
The Warrior Spirit beats in the heart of every red blooded White Male, from the Vikings and Knights to today's Army Airborne and other elite forces you'll find the White Male standing head and shoulders above other men on the battlefields of the world.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thanks White_Savage. I have a lot in me that I rarely share in here.
smiley4.gif
You are correct about General Forrest. He freed his slaves before Grant did. He was highly thought of by blacks and whites in Memphis when he died in 1877. He was elected as the first Grand Wizard a little while after it was started in Pulaski, Tennessee. I wish people would do some research and realize that the Klan as founded at first was a good organization, and that the Klan of 1915-1930, the Klan of the 1950s and 60s, and the Klans of the mid-80s until today were and are totally different from the one that Forrest was a member of for a from 1866-71.

The same general kindness toward people that Forrest had was shared by Stonewall Jackson. There is a stained glass window dedicated to him in a black church in Roanoke, Virginia. Here's a couple of links about the story behind it and the window itself.

[url]http://richmondthenandnow.com/Newspaper-Articles/Stonewall.h tml[/url]

[url]http://www.5thavenuepresbychurch.org/historic_stained_glass. htm[/url]

Gary, that same feeling about whites fighting each other in wars is one of the reasons I abhor abortion. 40 Million dead and growing every day, and the vast majority of those were whites. I know of several white women in my family/friends network who had abortions. Anyway, regardless of what opinions others may have on the issue, its sad to me.Edited by: Colonel_Reb

guest301

Hall of Famer
A few do in Ohio. Southern transplants from Texas like myself! Ditto to Col Reb's statements and feelings on abortion above.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Most people I know in Arkansas, Tennessee, Louisiana, and Mississippi still call Northerners Yankees.

Maple Leaf

Mentor
Thanks guys. I've read it in novels and in older films but I haven't heard it on tv for I don't know how long.

Freedom

Mentor
Don't worry about the Air Force being too white. Fischer DeBarry and his boys will take care of that. The Air Force soon shall be filled with unqualified blacks who can run the ball just as well(or maybe slightly better) as qualified whites.

Fischer DeBarry, our nation's savior will clean up the Air Force. We will soon have whites displaced by a whole legion of blacks with NFL "character".

Hey, lets see how those "insurgents" do against guys that have been "terrorizing" broken city streets all their lives. They don't stand a chance against Tookie Williams disciples who have been blowing up busses for years.

Fisher DeBarry, your racist statements are code for not wanting blacks, but wanting "Gangstas". Well I say bring 'em on.