Black Soldier-German Mother

Europe

Mentor
Jermaine Jones might play for the US national team, he has a black American father and a German mother. They are divorced and the mother lives in Germany now. He is friends with a mixed female soccer player who played for Germany. The father abandoned the mother and the mother and daughter and 2 other children had to live in a tough area of Frankfurt according to wiki. What is with these female Germans in the 70's and 80's with black American soldiers? I don't get these woman.

Highlander

Mentor
The post-WWII psychological beating the Germans have endured took it's toll on them. They were shamed, mocked, and disgraced for their pushing of the "Master Race" concept by Leftists that took over all of their institutions. German women would go out of their way not to have a child with another German male just to "prove" they weren't part of the "Master Race". The German men lost their leverage with them. The Germans, collectively, have probably suffered the biggest "guilt trip" of any group of people on the history of Earth. Their birth rates have suffered drastically because of it.

It's just another reason why all of our soldiers need to be brought home...so bastard half-breeds (especially if the father is black) aren't created all over the world, spreading ghetto-culture as far as the eye can see.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I've heard that German men (in Germany) lack personality. I'm not saying that that's true or not, but we all know how blacks tend to be "extroverted" or play the "black funny guy" role. Even if the negro is ugly, sometimes very ugly, history shows that some broads will fall for it. And all it takes is just a few to fall for it.

As a White man, I think it's important to understand nature and have a serious side, but it's just as important to know how to have a good time, make a woman laugh, project an aura of a protector and simply make a woman "yours" - God willing. Even if human women won't acknowledge it, they are property and that's what marriage is about - a man making the commitment to take care of his property, and, of course, the woman has her roles as well. There's just no getting around that fact.

Women will often try to control a man, not because they really want to do that, but because they want to see if the man will "step-up" to the plate. If a man has to step-up multiple times, taking his proper place by continuing to prove his dominance, so be it. It makes life interesting.

Edited by: Deadlift

It come down to money, there's really good benefites for a US. soldiers wife. also if the soldier is black, the government will roll out the big benefites! so, if they lived in tough area, the "HOE" must have been a drug addict...........

chris371

Mentor
German women grow up with two images pounded into their heads from day 1:

1. That of the evil white german man in military uniform, the nazi.

2. That of the sympathy inducing, big deer eyed, starving, innocent african child, that is shown on TV everyday. So when they meet a black person, they automaticly feel more sympathy for him, because (a) he cant possibly be a nazi, (b) he cant possibly be evil.

The Hock

Master
When I was in the Army in Germany, the German girls were very nice looking, but a lot of them didn't shave their legs or armpits. For a lot of them, an American GI, black or white, was a catch. A ticket to the USA. Both the girlfriends I had while there were American dependants, so they kept me too busy most the time to hook up with a German gal. I had a couple prospects, but in the back of my mind I suspected they looked at me and saw a plane ticket.

As far as choosing a black, I think Chris has some valid points. It's hard to figure though. The female mind is a generally screwed up place to be I think, and the European female might be even worse. It looks like European whites are going down maybe sooner than American whites, if we don't wake up.