Australian Football League

Logos5

Guru
I'm from Australia, and where I'm from, AFL is a really big thing, like how NFL is for America, and it's 85 percent white as well!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
We don't have a lot of Australian posters but there are some. Feel free to start the discussion.

Logos5

Guru
First match back and we have Sydney Swans vs Melbourne, with a stompage by Sydney, having 12 goals and 14 behinds, while Melbourne had 9 goals and 10 behinds beating them by 22 points.

Man of the Match was Brody Grundy, who led the Swans with 42 possesions, along with Isaac Heeny with 26 disposals (18 contested), 13 clearances and a goal in a superb display.

Logos5

Guru
Jesse Hogans is one to watch out for, 30 disposals, 10 goals and 2 behinds, which add up to 62 points in the first 2 games back, those are really good stats

Logos5

Guru

apart from some non whites who are there cos theyre actually good and not diversity hires, when have you guys seen teams as white as this in the nfl? never!

SneakyQuick

Mentor
It’s tough to follow sports that are unique to other country’s like Australian rules football, but a quick glance shows that the nfl isn’t the end all be all of athletic competition it purports to be.

The amazing tbing is that if the extreme non stop Negro salivation weren’t done by the media I’d have much less trouble supporting black athletes but the last 25 years have just taken most American sport to a place where it’s unwatchable.

Glad you still have afl to look forward to and thanks for sharing.

By the way if anyone checks out hurling (Irish sport), think they will enjoy that too. It reminds me of playing lacrosse using a field hockey stick and rugby goalposts

Logos5

Guru
That can’t be possible. Imagine if you imported four or five million American blacks I’m sure they would do that in 2.2 sec
I mean the blacks in it do worse on average in the 20m, altough one does hold the record, but it's wasn't far off till the Irishman broke it in 2017

Logos5

Guru
tommorow, we have St Kilda and Collingwood verse each other, both on a losing streak, Collingwood 0-2 and St Kilda 0-1 in the opening week,

on the depth charts for St Kilda, we have, *bold is key player

Key/intercept defenders: Wilkie, Battle, Howard, Cordy, Van Es, Schoenmaker

Small/rebound defenders
: Sinclair, Wanganeen-Milera, Webster, Stocker, Windhager*, Bonner, Paton, Hastie, McLennan

Inside mids / on-ballers: Steele, Sinclair*, Crouch, Ross, Clark, Owens*, Windhager, Dow, Phillipou*, Jones, Hotton, Garcia

Outside mids / wingers
: Hill, Wood, Henry, Byrnes, Windhager*, Wilson

Key forwards
: King, Membrey, Marshall*, Sharman, Caminiti, Hayes, Wood*, Heath*, Allison, Keeler*

Small/pressure forwards: Owens, Higgins, Butler, Phillipou, Hotton*, Collard

Rucks
: Marshall, Hayes*, Owens*, Campbell, Heath, Keeler

Collingwood is doing pretty **** right now, so no point in a depth chart for them

Logos5

Guru
That can’t be possible. Imagine if you imported four or five million American blacks I’m sure they would do that in 2.2 sec
I will not lie, what is the difference between your average Western African Black, and an African American black because they have a wide berth in terms of what they actually achieve in running and jumping and nba stuff.

chris371

Mentor
I like rugby, used to play back in ireland ages ago... for us Football fans its got some similarities to american football. Any good australian rugby players we should know about?

Logos5

Guru
I like rugby, used to play back in ireland ages ago... for us Football fans its got some similarities to american football. Any good australian rugby players we should know about?
also it's called the footy, not rugby. Just letting you know :)

we got Jesse Hogan, Caleb Serong, Tom Greene, Lachie Whitfield among a couple

team to look out for is the GWS Giants, who have had a great first week with a crushing 2-0 leading victory over Collingwood and North Melbourne

one of the good things about this sport, is that I don't need to do a writeup on how white a team is since all of the teams are like 90+% white anyway, but in my opinion, though I might sound like a bandwagon, I am supporting the GWS Giants, because they do have key players like Hogan and Whitfield to be looking out for

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I will not lie, what is the difference between your average Western African Black, and an African American black because they have a wide berth in terms of what they actually achieve in running and jumping and nba stuff.
Well American blacks typically have something like 10-20 percent European lineage from breeding with whites over the years.

This excludes 50/50 black white players like Patrick Mahomes, dak Prescott, Russell Wilson, etc. many of the best black players in the nba and nfl right now are those with significant white genetic components (Stephen curry, Jason Tatum, etc).

I am not a full blown genetic determinist when it comes to athletic performance but one would need to be blind or a fool I think to believe it doesn’t play a significant role.

Blacks and whites in America have been living together and mixing racially for 400 years. If we were as honest as say South Africa is, then I would guess of the 40 million or so “black” Americans, at least 15 million would be considered “coloured”.

Logos5

Guru

It was a decent game between a decent team and what looks to be a failing one

Collingwood's losing streak continues as Week 2 draws to a close, St Kilda have gone up the ladder from 15th to 10th with a massive first win

Leading in Disposals was Collingwood's Nick Daikos and St Kilda's Nasiah Wanganeen, with a decent 29 disposals and 32 disposals respectively,

Leading Goal Scorer for St Kilda was Jack Higgins with 4 goals