2023 East Carolina Pirates

Phall

Master
Since 2006, ECU's white starter totals have been 7, 6, 4, 3, 9, 7, 11, 7, 3, 6, 6, 4, 4, 4, 5, 3, and 2. In 2023, they should start 4.

East Carolina's Mexican quarterback will start the season ahead of the white and black backups. Teagan Wilk stands alone on defense at safety. Rance Conner will be a redshirt sophomore after transferring from Louisville and will hope to find some playing time at corner eventually.

Starters:
OT: Hampton Ergle
OG: Jacob Sacra
C: Dustyn Hall

S: Teagan Wilk

Backups:
QB: Alex Flinn
WR: Josh Murphy
OL: Ryan Beckman, Walter Stribling

DE: Preston Carr
Edge/OLB: Jack Powers
CB: Rance Conner

Last edited:

TwentyTwo

Master
Solid write up once again Phall! QB Holton Ahlers will be missed!

Name could have thrown me off too. CB Rance Connor is black. #31 on the roster
..... Like D Darius Johnson on another team being white lol

Was hoping LB Jack Powers would be a starter.

With WR's Tyler Snead and Blake Proehl's past success...wonder if the Pirate program looks to continue the tradition??is their some young Walk-on WR talent to huff n puff his way up that depth chart??

....Maybe (rs Fr.) WR Brock Spaulding?? ; (Fr.) WR Josh Murphy? Or (Fr.) McCallum Wright?

Phall

Master
Solid write up once again Phall! QB Holton Ahlers will be missed!

Name could have thrown me off too. CB Rance Connor is black. #31 on the roster
..... Like D Darius Johnson on another team being white lol

Was hoping LB Jack Powers would be a starter.

With WR's Tyler Snead and Blake Proehl's past success...wonder if the Pirate program looks to continue the tradition??is their some young Walk-on WR talent to huff n puff his way up that depth chart??

....Maybe (rs Fr.) WR Brock Spaulding?? ; (Fr.) WR Josh Murphy? Or (Fr.) McCallum Wright?

Good catch on Rance Conner. I'm gonna go ahead and blame this goof on Ourlads.... https://www.ourlads.com/ncaa-football-depth-charts/player/rance-conner/163506

Would be great if the white underclassman walk-ons get some run. I generally don't bother writing them down for simplicity's sake, but appreciate you shouting out anyone who gets playing time.