2023 College Football Write-Ups

Red Raider

Mentor
Go for it. Not sure if Red Raider will be around before Saturday so I'd say those are open for anyone. Same with the team write-ups by Lucas Bryant.
My apologies guys, have been on vacation for the past week. Will get around to my remaining write ups this week. Thanks for taking the load off my shoulders on a few of them!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
My apologies guys, have been on vacation for the past week. Will get around to my remaining write ups this week. Thanks for taking the load off my shoulders on a few of them!
No worries at all. Sorry I grabbed them - I just saw the depth charts were released and wanted to get them completed. The rest of the teams are all yours!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
@Heralded_Defender - looks like all your remaining teams in the American conference have posted their depth charts along with UCF. If you need any help let me know.

Western Michigan plays tomorrow night however they do not have a depth chart anywhere to be found. I checked their game notes for the game - nothing yet.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Alright everyone I am tapping out on the Write-ups. Apologies to those who had write-ups they requested that I completed. Just wanted to get as many done as I could. After this weekend the remaining teams that have yet to be completed are fair game for anyone.

Phall

Master
Alright everyone I am tapping out on the Write-ups. Apologies to those who had write-ups they requested that I completed. Just wanted to get as many done as I could. After this weekend the remaining teams that have yet to be completed are fair game for anyone.
Thank you as always for organizing this unique and important project, and also for writing up a big chunk of team previews.

Appreciation for everybody who chimes in on the threads with remarks. It's nice to see that these posts don't just fall into the ether, even for the odious squads with nothing much worth following.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I believe these are the finals teams remaining:

Texas A&M Aggies - Heralded_Defender
USF Bulls - Heralded_Defender
TCU Horned Frogs - Red Raider
Oregon Ducks - Lucas Bryant
Arkansas Razorbacks - Heralded_Defender
LSU Tigers - Heralded_Defender

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I finished off the remaining write-ups. Thanks to everyone that volunteered.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I finished off the remaining write-ups. Thanks to everyone that volunteered.
Herculean effort as always Leonardfan!! You are certainly in the Caste Football HoF! Great job to everyone else as well.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Thanks to each and everyone one of you that makes that makes this site the place to be for all sports on the internet. When Don created this
website he really helped changed the thinking of many normies. Not enough of course but we have made progress in my opinion and that in itself is very exciting. Cracks in the Caste Dam slowly over time are developing. I want to see it come crashing oown someday like the Berlin Wall did. Stop oprressing our people and our culture. Again thanks to all of the brothers here and also to Don the head honcho!