2023-'24 NBA Season

icsept

Master
Duncan Robinson’s been out with a finger injury. As I was searching for news regarding Duncan’s injury, I came across “Duncan Robinson’s wife.” She’s smoking hot and a Trump supporter who’s been seen wearing a MAGA hat.

Logos5

Guru
Duncan Robinson’s been out with a finger injury. As I was searching for news regarding Duncan’s injury, I came across “Duncan Robinson’s wife.” She’s smoking hot and a Trump supporter who’s been seen wearing a MAGA hat.
she looks latino, but apparently she's black?
America's definition of race is weird, I'll tell you that

icsept

Master

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Thanks for sharing.

It’s notable that the top 3 players are White: Sabonis, Jokic and Doncic. There also is a huge gap until you get to the 4th guy. Triple doubles is a good measure of a players overall talent and value. By the metric, you could argue that the top 3 players in the NBA this year were our guys.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
74 of 112 points in the Heat win if my math checks out.

Miami has been THE TEAM to watch in the NBA for the last 3 or 4 years now. No team on a nightly basis plays more of our guys. If you include Jacquez Jr. which I do, we had 5 whites guys play tonight and only 4 blacks. So a majority white lineup between the starters and the bench players. Then they go and blow the Bulls out of the building. You love to see it!

Snow Plow

Guru
Miami has been THE TEAM to watch in the NBA for the last 3 or 4 years now. No team on a nightly basis plays more of our guys. If you include Jacquez Jr. which I do, we had 5 whites guys play tonight and only 4 blacks. So a majority white lineup between the starters and the bench players. Then they go and blow the Bulls out of the building. You love to see it!
42% from 3 is solid, helped by Herro and Robinson.

jphoss

Mentor
It will be interesting to see how they play without butler. Would love to see them win a round without him

the Heat are better without Butler, he holds them back by not sharing the ball with the hot shooter. Herro would have never be allowed to go off as Butler is a ball hog. They have a solid chance to win the series without Butler. Jaquez, Robinson, Jovic, Herro, Bam and Martin are free of butler's antics.

jphoss

Mentor
the Heat are better without Butler, he holds them back by not sharing the ball with the hot shooter. Herro would have never be allowed to go off as Butler is a ball hog. They have a solid chance to win the series without Butler. Jaquez, Robinson, Jovic, Herro, Bam and Martin are free of butler's antics.
Reminds me of how in football offenses usually immediately get better once malcontent prima donna receives either get hurt or traded