2015 Bowling Green Falcons

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Here are the projected starting white Falcons for one of the MAC's better teams. Bowling Green has started 12, 9, 9, 11, 9 and 9 white players since '06. There was no 2013 write-up, and they started 10 last year. This year, that number looks to go up, with 12 white starters, or an all-time high since we've been tracking them!! Bowling Green has recruited a few more white athletes the last couple of years, and it's looking like we're seeing the results of it. They are a fun spread team that will put up some big numbers, and always have one of the better offenses in the country. Matt Johnson, Gehrig Dieter, and Ryan Burbrink should be in for good seasons. Go Falcons!! I hope they're able to win the MAC this year with this nice increase. It has the potential to be 13, as Bowling Green uses a TE, but one isn't listed on the depth charts I've found. Backups include QB James Knapke, the entire OL except for the RT, and DT Gus Schwieterman, so not much white depth. Still, a great team to cheer for.

Offense
QB - Matt Johnson
WR - Ryan Burbrink
WR - Gehrig Dieter
LT - Jacob Bennett
LG - Ryan Hunter
C - Tim McAuliffe
RG - Alex Huettel
RT - Logan Dietz

Defense
DE - Bryan Baird
DT - Zach Colvin
OLB - Austin Valdez - mestizo
MLB - Nate Locke
FS - Jack Walz III

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Looking forward to seeing Matt Johnson return after suffering an injury early last season. He is a great dual threat qb. His backup Knapke also played very well last year.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Looking forward to seeing Matt Johnson return after suffering an injury early last season. He is a great dual threat qb. His backup Knapke also played very well last year.

Good for Bowling Green. Like you said with Johnson throwing the ball they have a shot at MAC title. really excited to see Dieter excel. Remember him coming out of HS! Also not to not pick but LB Valdez is mestizo.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Good for Bowling Green. Like you said with Johnson throwing the ball they have a shot at MAC title. really excited to see Dieter excel. Remember him coming out of HS! Also not to not pick but LB Valdez is mestizo.

Thanks! The site wasn't working for me the best this afternoon, and when I put him into Google searches, some of his pics looked pretty white, so that's why I included him.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Thanks! The site wasn't working for me the best this afternoon, and when I put him into Google searches, some of his pics looked pretty white, so that's why I included him.

No worries. I'll still cheer for him anyways not a lot of Mexicans playing mlb these days! Must be a decent ball player.

Last edited: