2009 Texas Christian Horned Frogs

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Here are the projected white starters for the Horned Frogs this year. They had 8 white starters last year. I didn't think it was possible that Gary Patterson would play two white skill players. But he made up for it with the nearly coal black defense.

QB Andy Dalton

RB Ryan Christian - in a fight for the position

FB Luke Shivers

WR Bart Johnson

TE Evan Frosch

LG Kyle Dooley

C Jake Kirkpatrick

RG Josh Vernon
Defense

DE Ross Forrest - in a fight for the position

MLB Tank CarderEdited by: Jack Lambert

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Texas Christian will also start a white FB, Luke Shivers. It also looks like DE Ross Forrest is in a position battle.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yes Sir! Its a shame that they are as black as they are. I hope they get trounced by BYU and some of the whiter MWC teams this year.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
he's got a good chance, whiteCB. he's fast, tough, and he has good hands in the passing game. he's plenty talented.

of course, he has one HUGE liability that he can't overcome ... the stigma of his skin tone. so we'll have to wait and see.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I'd say a good chance. Christian is a superior athlete, but you can never tell with a guy like Patterson at coach. Christian, when given the chance last year, excelled when I saw him. Edited by: Jack Lambert

referendum

Mentor
I've been looking for an updated TCU depth chart and haven't found one. And I don't get ESPN so I didn't see the lineups on the game last night. I'm hoping they are still as white as Jack's original projections.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
referendum, try looking at the weekly release for the Utah game. It should be on their website and will list the current 2 deep for Texas Christian.