2009 North Texas Mean Green

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
North Texas has rapidly implemented the Caste System and moved away from white players. In 2005 and 2006 they had 13 white starters, but then went down to 7 white starters in 2007 and just 6 last year with 0 on defense. Now the number is 5 and Micah Mosley is listed as the third string RB. Coaches like Dodge really baffle me.

Offense
QB Riley Dodge
TE Bryant Seidle
RG Coleman Feeley
C J.J. Johnson
LT Victor Gill

texasheat

... and maybe that's why we're getting worse every year?? Back when UNT was decent we always had good white athletes on both sides of the ball!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Good to see you posting again, texasheat! Don't be a stranger.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I expected this team to take a total different look once Coach Doge got there. His high school teams were always loaded with white talent,I think it's time someone reminds him to go back to his roots before he is out of a job.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
May they go winless this year and may Riley Dodge forfeit any chance he had at an NFL career for being a spineless race traitor flip flopping coach's son.

What a spineless loser coach Dodge is- he does this with no clouding of judgment in his mind to the truth. South Lake not only had almost all whites, but they won State championships in Texas with white CBs, RBs etc. What a crock of a human being Dodge is and may he lose his coaching job for good! Hopefully he is finished with anything football related- what a joke!