2009 Iowa State Cyclones

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Iowa State had 14 white starters in 05', 12 in 06', 8 in 07', and 9 in 08'. Looks like things are going to get even worse.
smiley5.gif

Offense
TE Collin Franklin
LG Alex Alvarez
RG Ben Lamaak

Defense
NG Nate Frere
MLB Jesse Smith
FS Michael O'Connell
Edited by: Colonel_Reb

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
There is no way a team like Iowa State should be this black. It must still be from the effects of Gene Chizak's recruiting there. This is horrible. Iowa State should be one of the whiter teams in the country.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I knew Iowa State had a sumo line, but I didn't know it was this bad. Look at the difference between the weights of black and white players.

LT Kelechi Osemele(black), 6-5, 349, So

LG Alex Alvarez(white), 6-2, 295, Jr

C Reggie Stephens(black), 6-3, 333, Sr.

RG Ben Lamaak(white), 6-4, 318, Jr.

RT Scott Haughton(black), 6-3, 338, So

In good news for this horrible program. Josh Lenz is 2nd on the depth chart behind Darius Reynolds. Lenz also appears to be a KR. Iowa State also starts FS Michael O'Connell. However though, with O'Connell climbing up the depth chart like this, SS Zach Sandvig has been demoted to 3rd string.
smiley29.gif
Also, Justin Rumple isn't even on the depth chart anymore.
smiley11.gif

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
It would not surprise me if these plumpers
smiley30.gif
ate their meals from a trough.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Its clear from those numbers that the white players are definitely in better shape than their non-white teammates. Thanks for the updates Jack.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Normally, I wouldn't have updates for a bad team like the Cyclones, but these two are important.

From Rival's depth chart, Jake Williams is the starter at WR for the Cyclones. Also, Beau Blankenship appears to be the No. 2 RB right now behind Robinson.