2009 Central Michigan Chippewas

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Geez is any white looking guy on that team white? Next thing you know Dan LeFevour will say he's hispanic.

I wish black parents would stick with the Jamarcus or DeShawn type of names. Bryan Schroeder: Irish first name, German last name. WTF?

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Are you saying that you looked over the roster using the link I posted?

Lefevour could have Amero Indian ancestry. Same with Matt Grothe, South Florida's QB that is now out for the season.

Anyways, most of CMU's linemen, LB's, TE's that look "White" are, in fact, WHITE!!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Watched most of the Chippewas game last nite against Toledo, and Dan LeFevour was incredible. 29 of 36 for 341 yards, 2 TD's and no picks. Also rushed for FOUR touchdowns. Bryan Anderson caught four of the balls thrown for 67 yards, included a nice 33 yard touchdown reception. Schroeder had a good game, too. Not sure if he's white or a mix of some kind, but my son was excited that a "white" guy was getting carries! They did a graphic towards the end of the game, and LeFevour is way ahead of Tim Tebow in virtually every category,including yards rushing(!). He only trails inrushing touchdowns, and he's onlybehind there52 to 45.