2006 Army Black Knights

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Here are the projected starting White Knights for 2006.

Offense
QB-David Pevoto
FB-Mike Viti
RB-Ricky Lay
TE-Tim Dunn
LT-Ray Zelenak
LG-Dan Evans
C-Pete Bier
RG-Matt Wesiner
RT-Jonathan Connon

Defense
SS-Caleb Campbell
MLB-Cason Shrode
SLB-Charlie Rockwood
DE-Cameron Craig
DT-Tony Fusco
DT-Travis Prikryl
DE-Brandon Thompson

Gary

Mentor
This is a very White Army team-I will cheer for them this season.Go Army beat Navy!!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Army had a great night against A&M tonight! Mike Viti led the team with 60 yards on 9 carries. TE Tim Dunn had 2 catches for 20 yards. TE Wesley McMahand had a 2 yard catch to go with 11 carries for 37 yards and 2 TDs! What a finish to that game! My heart was pounding! I wish Army had won though.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
that was one of the best football games i have ever watched! it was intense from start to finish. and as always when Army plays, there was a lot of hitting.
smiley32.gif

Army lost, but they gave a great accounting of themselves. a couple of things to note. Lay didn't play at all, so i'm guessing he's had some sort of injury...
smiley5.gif

fullback Mike Viti had an excellent game. he is bowed up! the announcers said several amazing things about him, like the fact he benches 460 pounds! and that he's the strongest player on the team. wow! and they kept saying Army should get him the ball more.

also they kept bragging on SS Caleb Campbell, figuring it was a lock that he'd make it to the NFL. he looked very good, but got fooled on play action a couple of times. he has a tremendous nose for the ball and good closing speed.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
FB Mike Viti ran 5 for 21 and a TD, plus a 7 yard catch, while FB/LB Joe Paolini had 5 rund for 41 yards and a TD.