2024 Outdoor season

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Coby Hilton is an inspirational talent. He is one of the very rare US White Sprinters to keep running past college. So many of our sprinters give up the sport and go into the business world if they don't have instant success. Coby Hilton is chasing his dream and I admire that no
matter what happens. He had his 2nd European Race over 100 meters today in Austria and he won. Good to see him get paid as this kid
deserves the prize money.

Coby Hilton won in a time of 10.16 +0.5 wind. He ran a 10.15 +0.3 last weekend to finish 2nd to Henrik Olsson. So in his first two races
in Europe has has been in the top 2 both times. This has to inspire him to keep pushing and striving to improve. It would be great if he
could find a European Country he loves and to move there and change his citizenship. He would be a huge star in Europe in my opinion.
So happy the kid is chasing his dreams. We should all be so lucky to do what we love!

If you go to the 3 hours and 33 minutes approx. you can see Coby Hilton winning his first race in Europe! Congrats to this Minnesota Rocket!

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Simon Hansen of Denmark ran a new p.b. today in the 100 meters of 10.21 +0.6! I can see him getting down to the 10.10 range in the
next month or two. I'm hoping for more like most of us but at 25 he is still building that speed! Here is one of his 2 channels.

maxres.jpg

Simon Hansen

Last edited:

sprintstar

Mentor
MM, I agree Boling went out abit too fast but held his form for the most part. As the announcer said the winner has 29 sub 45 races....
The announcer also noticed as we all knew that Boling has a very nice high knee lift(indicative of a 100/200m sprinter)

Kudos to Coby Hilton's times...

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Polish Sprinter Oliwer Wdowik won the 100 meters at home today opening up his season with a 10.23 +0.1 wind. Marek Zakrzewski
finished in 4th running a time of 10.35. Glad to see the European Season finally getting into full swing with many guys just barely
making their first 100 meters in the late May with the European Championships only 1 month away.

In Germany Robin Ganter ran 10.20 twice today and also won the 200 meters. Kevin Kranz ran a time of 10.24. Still no signs of Julian
Wagner. He is the one german sprinter that seems to be set apart from the rest of the guys as you never know when he will race?

Last edited:

freedom1

Mentor
Trey Cunningham ran a 10.27 PB 100 meters into a -0.4 wind for 3rd place in his heat today in Atlanta.

freedom1

Mentor
Trey Cunningham ran a 10.27 PB 100 meters into a -0.4 wind for 3rd place in his heat today in Atlanta.
You know, if Trey had a 2.0 positive wind, he'd easily be in the 10.1s. He is one of, if not the fastest hurdlers out there, and will be a major threat in the Paris Olympics.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Matteo Melluzzo of Italy ran a new p.b. of 10.13 today! He is only 21 years of age so another italian sprinter to keep a close watch on.

14811238.jpg

Gina Luckenkemper ran a wind legal 11.06 several days ago. She is just so consistant year after year.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Coby Hilton does it again! He won his 2nd race in France today running a time of 10.17 +0.5. I'm suprised he doesn't have major jet lag
as he is all over Europe. Just that much traveling will wear you out. Wow is he on fire! Hassan Taftian was a distant 2nd at 10.28.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Alexander Doom has the perfect build for the 400 meters. I see him on the medal stand in Paris at the Olympics. The guy is just what I like to call a natural. Yes he trains his a** off but he just makes it look so fluid and graceful. Alot more to come in the future from this young man!

sprintstar

Mentor
I agree the blatant racism by the blacks in that race with Doom (except for the one) is disgusting and if the roles were reversed the blacks would not let it go...

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Henrik Larsson ran a time of 20.49 -0.1 wind on May 19th. This is only 5/100th of a second off his personal best over this distance which
he rarely runs. Great start to the season for him!

Still wondering when we are going to see Rohan Browning make a European Appearance? It has to bee soon as he needs to get some races under his belt long before the Olympics in Paris.

Last edited:

mastermulti

Master
Henrik Larsson ran a time of 20.49 -0.1 wind on May 19th. This is only 5/100th of a second off his personal best over this distance which
he rarely runs. Great start to the season for him!

Still wondering when we are going to see Rohan Browning make a European Appearance? It has to bee soon as he needs to get some races under his belt long before the Olympics in Paris.
I'm not betting on him being prepared for Paris - he and the team seems a very secretive bunch. I'll try to find out if he's going to Europe soon.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Soon to be 35 year old father and husband Richard Kilty is still chasing his dreams. He ran a seasons best on May 19th.

Richard Kilty ran a 10.16 wind legal. Yes it was the max. wind but still I'm so happy for the kid, He just loves to run and run fast!