2024 Outdoor season

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Coby Hilton is an inspirational talent. He is one of the very rare US White Sprinters to keep running past college. So many of our sprinters give up the sport and go into the business world if they don't have instant success. Coby Hilton is chasing his dream and I admire that no
matter what happens. He had his 2nd European Race over 100 meters today in Austria and he won. Good to see him get paid as this kid
deserves the prize money.

Coby Hilton won in a time of 10.16 +0.5 wind. He ran a 10.15 +0.3 last weekend to finish 2nd to Henrik Olsson. So in his first two races
in Europe has has been in the top 2 both times. This has to inspire him to keep pushing and striving to improve. It would be great if he
could find a European Country he loves and to move there and change his citizenship. He would be a huge star in Europe in my opinion.
So happy the kid is chasing his dreams. We should all be so lucky to do what we love!

If you go to the 3 hours and 33 minutes approx. you can see Coby Hilton winning his first race in Europe! Congrats to this Minnesota Rocket!

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Simon Hansen of Denmark ran a new p.b. today in the 100 meters of 10.21 +0.6! I can see him getting down to the 10.10 range in the
next month or two. I'm hoping for more like most of us but at 25 he is still building that speed! Here is one of his 2 channels.

maxres.jpg

Simon Hansen

Last edited: