Wayne Hills RB Brian Dowling

NJfan

As the recruiting season rolls on, new prospects continue to emerge with fresh offers. Wayne Hills running back Brian Dowling is hoping to take his recruitment to that next level while he continues to build momentum on the camp and combine circuit.

Dowling's latest accolades include the MVP running back award at the Penn State Nike Camp. Meanwhile, performances such as that have not gone unnoticed by college coaches.

"My recruitment is definitely starting to pick up as my coach told me it would," said Dowling. "A lot of coaches have said they were going to be calling me in the next couple weeks inviting me to their camps. I just have to map out which ones I can go to. A lot of them said they were really impressed with my film. Right now, it's going to depend on what they're looking at me for."

Earlier this week, Illinois and Central Florida dropped by Wayne Hills High School. A week prior to that North Carolina and South Florida also made it a point to come and personally check in on Dowling.

"Some schools haven't really said, some schools have said running back or slot back. Other schools have told my coach they want to see me as a defensive back. I think it will depend on more after this season, we'll see where my best fit at the next level is."

With a forty time of 4.5, Dowling presents himself as an alluring prospect. And if he continues to distinguish himself on the camping circuit, it may be only a matter of time before the offers start to come his way.

Looks like the kid will get screwed!

whiteCB

Master
He's has to want it!!! He has to have the mindset that he's a RB and NOTHING ELSE! College coaches will coax him into the mindset that switching positions is the best thing for him and butter him up with false pretenses about what position he needs to play in college.

TwentyTwo

Master
This dude is LEGIT!

So many coaches can't wait to get their hands on him in hopes he makes a good safety...