UFL Debut

green fire317

Banned
Tonight is the opening night of the UFL. Lets hope white players make an impact and get back into or into the NFL.

guest301

Hall of Famer
I will try to watch some of that. It's on the Versus channel.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
The California Redwoods plays at the Las Vegas Locomotives tonight at 7PM Mountain Time, with Vegas carrying 3 white WRs out of 6 WRs on their roster. These are Casey Flair, former walk on at UNLV, Brian Hernandez from Utah, and David Kircus most recently with the Miami Dolphins. The TE corps is all white, composed of Adam Bergen, most recently with Baltimore, John Madsen who played with Oakland, and Jake Nordin who was last on the Vikings practice squad. Both FBs and RBs are black.

On defense, Vegas has DE Ross Kolodziej, last with the Arizona Cardinals, S Greg Laybourn from Oregon State, LB Teddy Lehman, last with the Lions, DE Josh Mallard who last played with the Bengals, LB Brian Toal from Boston College, and DB Nick Turnbull who last played for the Bengals.

California has an all white TE corps, with Michael Allen, who was drafted by the Chiefs in 2007, Nate Lawrie, most recently with the Bengals, and Branden Ledbetter from Western Michigan. Sadly, all of California's WRs are black, as are their RBs. They do have a white FB in John Abbate who was most recently with the Montreal Alouettes.

California has one white DB, Jeremy Unertl who most recently played for the Chicago Rush. They have one white LB in Liam Ezekiel, last with the Chicago Rush. They have decent white representation on the D-Line in DEs Paul Carrington, last with the Broncos, and Ryan Kees, who signed a free agent contract with the Lions this yera after a stellar career at St. Cloud State. The lone white DT is former Seahawk Chris Cooper.

All in all, these two teams look better than the average NFL team, at least when looking at the Caste positions.

Edited by: Colonel_Reb

green fire317

Banned
i though Adam Archuleta played for the Locomotives because i looked on his Wikipedia page and it said that he plays for the Locomotives.Edited by: green fire317

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Greenie, you should know better than to trust wikipedia at face value.
smiley78.gif
Its a left wing site that is often factually incorrect and/or not updated as much as it should be. All you have to do is google "UFL" and then go to the Locos team page. You can pull up their roster and see for yourself whether he is on the team or not.

I was only able to watch a few minutes of the game online, but on the field things didn't look much different than the NFL. I'm glad Vegas won though, as they appeared to be the whiter team.

forty-four

Guru
I watched part of the game. I didn't count but it looked a tad bit lighter especially at receiver (Thanks to California).

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
I saw a bit of a game tonight and agree that it seems SLIGHTLY whiter than the NFL. Still too racist for me to pay any attention to the league. Too bad, since they could have used that as a hook for people fed up with the racist NFL.