TE - Justin Juckem

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Very interesting point Deadlift. He had some pretty big time offers, yet he chose North Dakota State? Albeit NDSU is a rising program and he could star there as a freshman. Where as if he went to BC or another D1 program he would likely be battling 2 or more freshman not to mention upper classmen for the position.

Here is another article from wissports.net [url]http://www.wissports.net/sports/football/blog/message.aspx?f =113&id=973543[/url]Edited by: celticdb15

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Yeah, I think avoiding BC was a smart move. Their QB situation appears shaky, and they already have a young TE in Lars Anderson.

Washington State is in full-rebuilding mode, so that wasn't really an attractive option.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
BC has a black qb right? I saw him playing when Cris Crane got hurt what a joke, the arm of a 5th grader
smiley36.gif
. NDSU is one of my favorite D1aa programs. They recruit fairly and stick to the midwest(most of the time) for talent. ANyone know if they have another white rb on their roster besides Tyler Roehl?

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
BC will probably start Dominique Davis, I think is his name, ALL next year.

BC should have stuck with the "Matt Ryan/Doug Flutie-types"...

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
BC will probably start Dominique Davis, I think is his name, ALL next year.

BC should have stuck with the "Matt Ryan/Doug Flutie-types"...

Agreed.

Interesting about BC must not be showing enough love to some of their recruits

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Riddlewire said:
Don't want to derail Justin's thread, but this seemed relevant. Another player who turned down a BC scholarship (at QB) to play for a lower division school, Georgia State. Two isn't exactly a trend, but maybe the BC coaches are giving off a bad vibe or something.

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=2777254

I posted Drew Little's Rivals profile in my Southern QB's thread.

An earlier article said that Georgia State never offered a player in several years I believe, but that they offered him.

Frankly, I would think there would be a school between Georgia State and Boston College, like a Wofford that he could choose.