Stephen A. Smith on black athletes

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Stephen A Smiff is among the biggest racists on the planet. I still can't believe this cornhole had a job with ESPN, but anything is possible in this affirmative action world.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Smiff is also a know-it-all hack who should rightly be riding the back of a garbage truck or diggin' ditches for a living.

Westside

Hall of Famer
I think Smiff is more pro black than out right racists. More Whites should be like him in promoting all things White.

mattharper

Guru
Its kind of amazing how the overwhelming majority of blacks just cant see the light at the end of the tunnel. Its amazing how many black kids think they can get out of poverty through sports and not education. The fatherless rate is huge a lot of them breed like rabbits ( though I wish I could put an exact percentage on how many black women have more than 3 kids before they are 3o ). They have noone to blame but themselves. I dont consider myself a racist but they basically get everything handed to them and they still mostly screw it up. I dont want them to fail but Id bet my fortune they are never going to make it as a people. They are going to keep murdering each other at astronomical rates and blame whitey becasue they cant find jobs or slavery and Jim Crow did this to them. I hope it works out for them but the way they overbreed and just create future criminals , they dont have a chance. Why do poor ignorrant people create more poor ignorant people that mostly become the taxpayers burden whether its welfare or taxes going toward prison bills? I dont feel sorry for ignorance.

Phil

Guru
Stephen A. Smith is a high profile sports reporter, radio host, and tv personality who still sees himself as being part of his ethnic community. How events affect his ethnic group is obviously important to him.

So why don't Celtic and Germanic sports reporters publicly share the same concern for their ethnic group as Stephen A. Smith does for his? European American sports reporters should be more like Stephen A. Smith.
It definately helps black sports reporters that there has been a jewish/black alliance for the past century.(Jews were heavily involved in the NAACP, Brown vs Board of Education decision, housing discrimination lawsuits, etc.)