some well built white guys

kevin

Guru
the media always likes to make fun of the white guys that are skinner. but here are some white guys that are very well buit. kevin bookout, oklahoma not only is he an olimpic shotputer but he is a monster 6-9 280. paul davis, MSU look that big but i have seen him manhandle some of the biggest guys in college basketball. ed nelson uconn o plaing time but i think he is an outstanding he is built like a a TE. and finnally the number 1 overall pick in the 2005 draft adrew bogut, sophemore out of Utah. built like and aussie i bet his wrestleed a crocodile or two in his lifetime.

mow also i would like to talk about some of these black athlete who could use some bulking up like tashawn prince or rick hamilton. what do these guys weight about two grams give or take a gram. evetime i see them i want to trow them a loaf of bread. people i the tsumani aren't even that malnurished. also everybody always calls 6-5 215 drew bennett skinny what about toad pinkston. he is 6-3 160. which is about the right weight if your in a boy band. i am only a senior in high school and am 45 poinds heavier then pinston.