Scout.com vs. "CaucasianRivals.com"

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
As we all know, both these sites are anti-white, more so than Tom Lemming, Rise Prep and even Sports Illustrated Tackle.com. However, Scout.com doesn't go as far as trying to cause "the extinction" of the white athlete. Rivals, Yahoo and their extremist lot have a political vendetta against white male athletes. You will be shocked at the updated Rivals 100, it has gotten even worse since my last post. Rivals can't honestly believe that all whites are completely incapable of playing football w/ the history of white's success in the NFL, there are clearly politics at work!

In last year's rankings Rival's final list had 17 whites in the top 100. "All" the white players were either QBs, OTs, or TEs (except one Garrett Goebel, a DT). Talk about ridiculous; even the NFL can find a handful of white players other than QBs, OTs and TEs that are drafted in the first 3 rounds.

Last year Scout.com had in the high 20s for the number of white players in the top 100, but finished with a mere 24 I believe. But Scout's top white WR was ranked 21st (John Goodman) Rivals ranked Goodman 51st as their
"top token white guy" WR! Scout.com originally had Sam McGuffie as their 5th best RB as a five star recruit, but then dropped him to number 7. Scout.com originally had Sausan Shakerin as their 6th best RB. After having a rough year bouncing back from injury Scout.com finished their rankings with Shakerin ranked 20th. Yet, Rivals had Shakerin as a FB. And even more ridiculous is that Rivals.com had Sam McGuffie ranked about 30th overall at RB and not even in the top 250! It is so blatantly biased, that I would call it "SINISTER"! Any person who isn't blind or completely stupid can see that Sam McGuffie is a 5 star RB!

So, this year I decided to compare the CaucasianRivals.com and Scout.com top 100 again. Scout.com is going downhill probably b/c they want to not seem too different from Rivals.

Here are the current whites in the Scout.com top 100. The number shown is their overall rank:

1) Matt Barkley QB
20) Garrett Gilbert QB
23) Eric Shrive OT
29) John Simon DT (not bad a 5 star white DT!)
31) Aaron Murray QB
40) Nick Alajajian OG
41) Mason Walters OT
42) Anthony Lalota OT
48) Nick Kasa DE
51 Chris Watt OG
54) Kevin Graf OT
65) Craig Roh DE
83) Zach Mettenberger QB
85) Craig Bills S
86) A.J McCarron QB
89) Tom Wort WLB
91) Austin Long OT

That's a whopping total (sarcasm of course) of 17 whites in the top 100. Also, only 5 of the players in the top 100 are at caste positions. Even more bad news is that even at positions in our clear white majority country where whites had traditionally been favored, blacks are now being "heavily" favored. There are 7 black QBs in the top 100 compared to 5 white ones, which is bogus in our 70% white/ 13% black country.

However, there is some good news. For the second year in a row Scout.com is giving plugs to two white RBs. Brandon Wegher is now ranked 16th overall at RB by Scout.com and comes in at 153 overall. Tyler Gaffney is ranked 29th overall at RB and comes in at 258 overall. Also Ryan Swope is ranked as the 38th best RB.

Unfortunately the top white WR on Scout.com is ranked as the 44th best WR, but he did make the top 300 at 295 overall.

Now let's look at Caucasian-athletic-cleansing.com's SINISTER website: (Their rankings were last updated on 4/22)

1) Matt Barkley QB
15) Garrett Gilbert QB
38) Nick Aljajian OT
40) Garrett Porter OT
45) Tom Savage QB
48) Aaron Murray QB
52) Chris Watt OG
68) Eric Shrive OT
77) Kevin Graf OT
92) Nick Kasa DE
(The 1st white player at a caste position comes off the board with the 28th pick in the 3rd round. Question: would even the drunken white fans put up with this if Rivals ran the NFL?)
98) John Simon DT
(With the 2nd pick in the 4th round CaucasianRivals Mr. Token white guy John Simon is selected)

That is grand total of 11 white athletes left standing from the Caucasian Rivals firing squad (half kidding). To top this off; yet again Rivals is engaging in extermination policies against the white runner. Brandon Wegher who is even getting serious props this year from "white loathing ESPN's Scouts INC." is not even in the Rivals 250. And white Tyler Gaffney (who was somehow originally in the top 100 overall at RB, without a picture...must have slipped under their radar) suddenly was dropped out of the top 100 at RB. I believe it happened when the entire "Caucasian Rivals" team got together as a group think tank and "all" discovered he's white. Now Gaffney is listed for his proper racial role; a FB. Wow a white RB, how dangerous! They probably reprimanded the guy who originally graded Gaffney by a threat of firing for showing the audacity to promote a white RB to the top 100.

I beg the question, can Rivals even continue to be taken seriously when they are this extreme in their hatred of the white athlete? Isn't it obvious what is going on to even the most drunken of fans?

I honestly believe the head of Rivals scouting is a cultural Marxist chip eating Fatso who was hand selected by Commie's Jerry Yang and David Filo for his position. This bitter man was so picked on in H.S by white jocks that he is making it his life goal to support only the "magical black athlete" and get back at the white athlete. The black athlete's magical smiles permeate through the rooms they stand in after all.

Honestly, Rivals being this anti-white has to call at least a bit of attention to themselves. Even the drunken fans and PC media, who believe blacks are better football players, would be shocked by the Rivals 100 list if they thought about it.

Even spineless caste coaches like Nick Saban and Bobby Bowden have the "audacity" to bring in a few white players other than QBs and O-line.

I don't know what Rivals is trying to prove. Recruiters and coaches aren't questioned when they play a few white defenders who are clearly better than their black backups. Most black players and fans wouldn't feel insulted (despite their skepticism of whites as athletes) from a couple white defenders starting on their college team. So what does Rivals have to gain by this?

Clearly there is some sort of agenda at hand with the people in charge at Rivals "to make up for us whites treatment of blacks in our tainted past" by trying to influence the climate "to only give scholarships to black athletes." It's economic justice to these loony Marxists.

Is the man at the helm of Rivals a chip eating fatso who was picked on by white jocks at his H.S, or is he just a plain loony cultural Marxist? My guess is both!Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Well I was wrong about Scout.com Brett Thompson a white WR comes in at 44 in the WR rankings and 295 overall. Thompson is in the top 300!

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Scout.com has a mere 5 white WRs in the top 100. Rivals hasn't ranked their top 100 WRs yet, but my guess is there will be a whopping zero WRs on the list. This is despite the amazing success of Kevin Curtis, Wes Welker and Anthony Gonzalez in the NFL recently. I don't know maybe Rivals will throw in two or three white WRs toward the bottom of the top 100 that really should be in the top 10, just so drunken fans don't wake up to their agenda!

In other News Rivals.com has posted advertisements for the Plack Panther party and the Nation of Islam on their website...

JK, but I wish they would because the drunken fans are too stupid to see the light and that might wake them up!

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
I give about as much credibility to Scout.com's and Rivals.com's "100 best" lists as I do to People Magazine's "100 most beautiful people" list or Ebony or Jet magazine's annual list of a 100 things black people invented but white people stole credit for.

Peanut butter, eh?

... Well, I guess that's as important as the steam engine or, you know, architecture that doesn't depend on mud to some degree.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Take it easy about that. I just met a black doctor recently here in NJ at a party; real nice guy btw. Yes it's rare, but their are some blacks high in the Scientific community. Also one of the top biologists in the U.S right now is black. I forget his name, but he's from one of the Ivy League schools and did some highly regarded research. And David Satcher also from the Center for Disease control is a brilliant guy.

Not to mention, black innovators like George Washington Carver with all his creative uses for peanut butter for health uses etc. And many of the top Comedians have been black IMO, as well as a lot of artistic black people in the Blues and Jazz arenas I am a big fan of! Blacks certainly have a lot gifts in the creative/ artistic fields, but I do admit they are lagging behind a bit in the scientific and math fields. Hey we're all a little different.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
And part of black underachieving is cultural. It is well know that blacks in H.S that work their tail off in the classroom are considered white and nerdy by some of their black peers. Throw in a lack of guidance from having no father in their life. Many blacks are obsessed with sports, which is the reason I still think if fairly evaluated the NBA would be about 30-35% black even though blacks are only 13% of the American populous.

Also, I have noticed that blacks for some reason do much better on the ACT than SAT. The ACT is also a very valid test of intelligence, it is just less abstract and more memory based. I didn't take either living in Canada, but I looked at samples of both tests and I think I would have done better on the ACT myself. It was more practical knowledge based on things you actually use in life and had more artistic evaluation to it as well.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
I believe you 100%; there's no doubt that there are brilliant black minds out there, just as there are probably some excellent Japanese sprinters (I think the best Japanese male sprint times last season were superior to the best WHITE male sprint times last year), but I'm just pointing out that Jet and Ebony play up black intellectualism to as an exaggerated degree as Scout.com and Rivals.com exaggerate black athleticism and white athletic futility.

Hyperbole is fine, but Rivals and Scout have transcending the tongue in cheek acceptance that blacks are sometimes slightly better in some athletic events and turned it into a scenario where in 'slightly better' has become 'always better in everything.'

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Good point, I wasn't trying to bad mouth you. I just hope you meant it as a joke that black architecture is nothing more than "mud" huts. I do agree that their are small racial differences and I would say it's true that on average blacks aren't as good as whites in Math and Science. But these gaps when you count in the cultural components are relatively small.

There's exaggerating of all types. The media tries to make blacks seem far faster than whites like they are superheros, rather than a very slight advantage on average. That is what we hate on this site.

I don't think blacks, or virtually anyone for that matter, would find it fair for us to say any athletic differences are very small, yet whites are far superior at abstract reasoning. We can't push both on this site it just isn't right! And if we go that route, what comes around goes around and the caste system will never end.Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Good arguments;

What I can't stand though is how the media and the rest of society accept it as a given that whites are absolutely inferior athletically -- to such a degree that blacks are depicted or implied to be muscular and graceful while whites are pasty and wimpy, and must resort to being cagey in order to participate in team sports at all -- and yet we are to accept categorically that blacks are the equal of whites on an intellectual level, and to not accept it makes one racist.

I certainly don't think the extent of Africa's engineering abilities is restricted to "mud huts," however it is worth noting that in hundreds of centuries of human existence, cultures from every continent -- white, yellow, brown -- have developed advanced architecture, weaponry, medicine, clothing, art, and scientific theory, while the African continent -- at least the lower, blacker two-thirds of it -- has been a virtual Los Angeles Museum of Ancient History -- Early Man exhibit until about a century ago.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
They screwed Ray Van Peenan real bad. Best back in the state of NJ couldnt even get a scholarship. Whats the point of being the best back if noone wants you?

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Van Peenan is now on Rutgers listed as a RB, but has little chance of contributing this year IMO. The competition right now surprisingly for the starting job seems to be between Kordell Young and another white Joe Martinek from what I've heard. You know who I'll be hoping for. We need white kids to rise up and overcome these unfair stereotypes! Hopefully Shiano will continue to not be afraid to let a white guy at least contribute to running the ball. It worked with Leonard, so why not Martinek?
smiley4.gif