Saints Want Shockey

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Not sure if it would be a good or bad fit. Drew Brees sure could use an upgrade when it comes to available weapons. Considering the mess that is the Saints receiving group, I wonder if Hass might have been on the field had he stuck it out with the Saints. No way can you blame him for moving on after his treatment.

http://www.wdsu.com/offsidesblog/index.html

Edited by: Quiet Speed

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I'd welcome any white pass catcher in New Orleans. I hate to see him leave New York, but if Shockey can be a starter and kick rear in the Crescent City, and Kevin Boss can start and rack up some huge yardage in New York, I'm all for it.

dwid

Hall of Famer
rumor is they want a 2nd and harper and the saints declined, i dont mind giving up harper, but id rather give up bullocks , people are highly against giving up harper since he is one of the better players in a poor secondary but thats what it is, poor, he is mediocre imo but has potential, we could really use shockey, the only consistent guy catching the ball right now is colston and sometimes bush, having shockey would add an extra threat and he also is a terrific blocker, but the other rumors are that shockey is looking for real estate in the new orleans area and there have been reports that harper's house in destrehan is for sale...who knows how much is true, i surely hope it is, i would love shockey to be on our team, brees and shockey!