RB -- Tyler Tabor

Deadlift

Hall of Famer

White Power

Mentor
He will get offers from schools not enough brothas to go around too bad lol. To many of the locked up or drugged out to play sports of any kind.

White Power

Mentor
sorry forgot to mention seems like TCU is going to offer or has offered this player. I'm starting to like this TCU program. First Ryan Christian played running back and now their going to offer this Tabor kid. I definitely like it.

whiteCB

Master
I hate to be a "downer" but at already 6'0 215 lbs you know these schools are going to bulk him up to FB. I won't believe otherwise until I read an actual D1 school will keep him at TB. They love grabbing these big successful white high school running backs and bulking them up to be a lead blocker.
smiley11.gif

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Typical Caste "evaluation" from ESPN:

Tabor is a physically impressive running back prospect with a great blend of size and speed at the position. Tall, thickly-built with a very strong, powerful frame. Actually looks more like a prototypical D-I linebacker prospect and could make the permanent move to defense if he does not improve his flexibility as a runner. Shows good urgency out of stance and is quick through the hole for a big power-back. Can be a load for smaller LBs and DBs to take down when he picks up speed and momentum and runs with proper lean and body-tilt. Not real shifty through the hole but can make the first defender miss and is an effective one cut and go downhill slasher. Shows some burst and a sneaky extra gear when he finds an open seam. Long, powerful stride gives him above average top-end speed for his size when he reaches the second level. However, he is not going to win many foot races at the next level and his production will stem mostly from YAC. Breaks through most high arm-tackle with his very strong upper-body. When he runs with his chest over his knees and keeps his powerful thighs churning on contact he is very difficult to tackle low. Shows the lower-body leg drive to move the pile and frequently bounce out of it. However, his YAC is inconsistent. Tends to get chopped down easily when he runs upright and struggles retaining balance and breaking tackles. Overall, if Tabor remains at tailback in college, we feel he would need to find a downhill, power-running offense to be effective; lacks the lateral quickness and hips to excel in heavy zone schemes. Good hands out of the backfield and great overall body strength could lead to a slide down to fullback. All the measurables to play linebacker as well.

Whites are either too big or too small; too strong or too weak.....

Can't win, huh?

Don't forget kiddies.... "Ron Dayne and Rudi Johnson are Gods; Lendale White is shifty, and Cedric Benson is NOT a bust!!"

There's no agenda folks. Go back to bed.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
That is one of the worst descriptions of an athlete I've ever read. ESPN is sickening!

SteveB

Mentor
Tyler participated at the Ultimate 100 Junior combine a couple of weeks ago. His stats: 6-0, 215 lb, 4.43 in the 40, 4.28 in the shuttle, 34" vert.

Here is what Rivals said about his performance: "Physically, one of the best put together athletes at the camp. He may end up being an athletic fullback at the next level." Can you say Peyton Hillis?

whiteCB

Master
SteveB said:
Tyler participated at the Ultimate 100 Junior combine a couple of weeks ago. His stats: 6-0, 215 lb, 4.43 in the 40, 4.28 in the shuttle, 34" vert.

Here is what Rivals said about his performance: "Physically, one of the best put together athletes at the camp. He may end up being an athletic fullback at the next level." Can you say Peyton Hillis?

Unfu*ckin believable. Rivals just refuses to accept the notion that a white guy actually carry the rock. What a bunch of douche bags!!!

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Rivals is at a whole other level as far the hatred of white athletes. It isn't simply potato chip eating stereotyping scouts anymore. I truly think Rivals is using their services to change the recruiting culture. They must be in cohorts with the United Negro College Fund or something. Yahoo as we all know is a cultural Marxist site and far left and they own Rivals. Something is truly up here. I smell SINISTER!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I've been digging through old posts trying to find out happened to some of these outstanding white athletes, and I can't find anything, anywhere about whatever happened to Tyler Tabor, a great HS RB and outstanding all-around athlete.
I suspect that he went the way of countless other unrecruited castified white players and dropped out of sports altogether, and without a sports scholarship could not afford to attend a university and "walk on". Of course, aren't we told that only BLACK athletes need the scholarships since "whitey" is always swimming in cash??

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Great point, FootballDad. I'm sure some of these White athletes end up making it through college on their own, but I imagine a lot of them don't. Very sad, and just one more reason why exposing anti-White discrimination is so important.