RACIST Black Muslims and Caste Football

Real Talk

I learned about this site because one of the articleswas posted to another forum that I read often. I started reading the articles and instantly got offended. The more I read the more I got offended. I then logged on to the site and was overwhelmed. Most of the thoughts on this web site are so ridiculous they have to be fake. I continue to read and the articles turn to comedy and I begin to LOL. I have come to the conclusion that this web site was started by racist black Muslims in order to make white people look EXTREMELY DUMB AND IGNORANT. Thank you this web site has made my month I have not laughed this hard in a long time!!!!

Bear-Arms

Mentor
Real Talk,

Why we're you offended by this article, and which one was it? I find
nothing ignorant in a website dedicated to make sports equal racially
both white or black.. I assume you just made this post to get a certain
reaction, but for the most part this board is honest and civil. A
statement toward a certain religous group seem's by the way extremely
dumb and ignorant.. How can one attack a certain religion, and not
recieve the same kind of treatment? Most people find it hard to
believe that a white person can be discriminated against. It has
programmed in our minds by society and taught to us in school all the
wrongs they had done. We live in an age where the minority is given
more of a chance to suceed than the majority. It's a breath of fresh
air to see someone take an interest in white athletes. Is it funny to
you that white players recieve unfair treatment? If so why?

Kaptain

Master
Reafer talk,

You might of convinced me if only you could have given one specific example instead of resorting to name-calling. Go to the about us section and give me an example of what is inaccurate in that statement. I'm waiting to be saved and enlighten by you. I hope you have enough time to reply because obviously you must be very busy protesting the NAACP awards that were nationally televised last night.
smiley2.gif

I forgot. Welcome to the board.
smiley36.gif

Yeah, he's offended because we're not sensitive enough to the lie of black athletic supremacy, then he rips on the Black Muslims. But he's laughing real hard. I guess when you live under a rock you become easily amused.
smiley4.gif

speedster

Mentor
I'm glad you're not angry anymore,as the saying goes,laughter is the best medicine.But whatever emotion this site invokes,it's a good one.The article you read obviously struck a nerve or you wouldn't have had the need to register and post.I suggest that you tell your like-minded friends to come to this site as well and you can all laugh,cry,become angered,run the gamut.Don't forget to post often and have fun.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
This site isn't offensive, it's enlightening and truthful. That is way more than can be said of most other sites.