preparing for the Obama riots

I was wondering how people are preparing for the Obama riots on November 6th? You know there are going to be riots. It doesn't matter if he wins or loses. His sons rioted in Chicago when he won in 2008.

The Hock

Master
I suppose a person who lives near a possible problem area would avoid that location on November 7th and maybe a couple days after till things shake out however they might. There's not that many of them around here (not that long ago used to be damn few), but enough of them have moved in the last few years that they have been laying some real beatings on unwary college kids.

I bike to work. One way I go part of the route goes through town, near the problem area. Another, longer, way I take country roads. Think I'll take the country route on the 7th.

A bit of advice. If you are out and the riot starts, go to the nearest book store or library. Books are like Kryptonite to the Sons of Obama.

Menelik

Mentor
:rofl:
A bit of advice. If you are out and the riot starts, go to the nearest book store or library. Books are like Kryptonite to the Sons of Obama.
:rofl:

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

...So are work boots. :biggrin1: