Positive Messages

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Thanks for posting that @Don Wassall - I saw it on Twitter over the weekend. Their is certainly an awakening occurring on Twitter since Musk acquired the company and loosened the shackles of censorship.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The beautiful Ava Vlaardingerbroek's speech at CPAC Hungary on The Great Replacement has received over 36 million views in less than 48 hours!

I put this on my social media a few days ago. Everyone here should share articles & videos like this as much as possible on which
ever various platforms they belong to. We can supports whites not just in sports but in all aspects of life. Our lives depend on it.
Information and the truth must be spread far and wide more now than at any time in history. Thanks for this Don.

Gator Dad

Guru
Thanks for posting that @Don Wassall - I saw it on Twitter over the weekend. Their is certainly an awakening occurring on Twitter since Musk acquired the company and loosened the shackles of censorship.
Musk taking over Twitter was a "black swan" event that no one saw coming but has done tremendous help to the cause of freedom of speech. It's not a coincidence (Cohencidence) that goy-run social media platforms are the only ones that allow free speech.

The whole war over TikTok and the "we don't want TikTok to be owned by the Chinese" propaganda campaign that's aimed at suckering conservatives to support the globalist takeover is the same thing. What (((they))) really want is for TikTok to be owned by Jews.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Musk taking over Twitter was a "black swan" event that no one saw coming but has done tremendous help to the cause of freedom of speech. It's not a coincidence (Cohencidence) that goy-run social media platforms are the only ones that allow free speech.

The whole war over TikTok and the "we don't want TikTok to be owned by the Chinese" propaganda campaign that's aimed at suckering conservatives to support the globalist takeover is the same thing. What (((they))) really want is for TikTok to be owned by Jews.
That’s right. (((Steve Mnuchin))) is leading an investment group that wants to buy it to neuter it. They are literally attempting the “Shut it down” meme just because too many people are sympathetic to the Palestinian cause.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
57e9d9f3cd162851.jpeg