Patrick Foley - HB

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I was searching on scout.com and found him. He runs a 4.56, but he has a few offers.
smiley1.gif
Usually white guys have to run sub 4.5 time to even get a look.

Here is his scout profile.

He currently has offers from Stanford, Air Force, San Diego State, Harvard, and Army. He also has interest from Boise State and Washington. I'm not an insider, so I can't see his highlights.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
My guess is he comits to Stanford as a safety or San Diego State might be an option.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
YouTube is an awesome resource!

here are Patrick's senior year highlights.

and here are his junior year's.

apparently, he is much faster than quick, because he runs a 10.8 100-meters (state champion) and a 21.7 200-meters (2-time state runner-up). also, he was a four-year starter at cornerback. excellent!

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
He's going to have to add some weight if he wants to play RB in the FBS IMO. He's only listed at 172 lbs at 5'11. That would be a solid weight for a 5'6 or 5'7 RB (Sproles Woodhead, Jones-Drew type), but isn't muscular enough for a 5'11 frame. I hope he goes to San Diego State or Boise State, adds some strength and plays RB.

Tyler Gaffney is likely going to commit to Stanford to be the next Gerhart from what I hear. Gaffney is another two sport baseball/football athlete who will probably pursue baseball for a pro career because of the radical stereotyping in this country if he is good enough on the diamond.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
he looks thicker than 172 on video. he is a well put together kid, it seems. it wouldn't be the first time scout/rivals/whoever got their numbers wrong on a kid.

i would've liked to see some video of Foley at cornerback, to see how he changes direction in coverage. as it is, he appears to be a one-cut runner who just blows by people if he finds a seam.

personally, i favor that type of running style. no dancing around. get north-south as quick as you see a hole. run hard. his breakaway speed is apparent when he hits the open field. he simply runs away from guys.
smiley32.gif

if he can catch the ball and can't put on a lot of weight for some reason, he certainly would be a dangerous threat at wideout. however, with no defensive video to assess it's impossible to tell if he could play corner at the next level even though it would seem he has the long speed necessary for a corner.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I think think 187 lbs. would be a good enough weight for the FBS if he can manage to add 15 lbs. I'm sure he can. It would be best if he could play at around 195-200 lbs. by a couple years though, if his frame could manage that. But that's for my dream of these guys playing RB in the NFL someday, which this racist country never allows no matter how good the player is.
smiley19.gif

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
On his highlight vid his weight is listed as 180

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Committed to Pennsylvania.... damn Caste system.
smiley11.gif

But the best the best of luck to him.
smiley1.gif