Olympia 2007

Sean

Mentor
Not sure if anyone here follows bodybuilding, but Mr. Olympia 2007 is running Friday-Saturday. I'm just hoping Jay Cutler can retain his title. Some other guys to watch are Dennis Wolf, Ronny Rockel, and Mark Dugdale.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Jay defended his title. I'm not sure of the other placings. It's nice to see a nice guy win the title even in a drug fueled sport....Edited by: white is right

Ronnie Coleman got 4th place and will not compete anymore?

Jay Cutler will dominate for the next few years. No one else is close to him, really.

Sean

Mentor
InfamousOne said:
Ronnie Coleman got 4th place and will not compete anymore?

Jay Cutler will dominate for the next few years. No one else is close to him, really.

Actually Jay barely won this Olympia, many people felt that German Dennis Wolf should have won.

Jay said he only wants to compete one more time at Olympia. I hope he wins that one, retires, and the have Wolf take over.

Sean - I watched the replays and I gotta agree. What a monster! Dennis Wolf needs to work on his calves a bit and he will be Mr. O for the foreseeable future.

white is right

Hall of Famer
In an upset Cutler won his title back. The defending champion Dexter Jackson placed third. Generally in the fickle sport of bodybuilding once your run is over you never win the title again. Picture figure skating scoring.