O. J. Simpson Dead at 76

wile

Master
Yeah I watched the 2000 yard game so SH is right, and it was a muddy mess if that memory serves me right. And that idiot had the world in his hands, wealth and fame and he could have lived his life out being a LA black jewish man golfing with his jewish buddies and frolicking with the shiksas, but no. FTR I believe in the basic story and I hated it since the awful media we endure had used it to detract from the real clown in the country's capitol.

The Hock

Master
The chase. The trial. The verdict. Johnny Cochrane hugging OJ. The lives lost meant nothing to that amoral shyster. OJ's people doing a happy dance at the verdict. The two dead honkeys (yeah that's how the viewed Goldman too) meant nothing to them.

And OJ even had his DWF's. I talked to several of them that were happy with the verdict. I mentioned some of the evidence against him and they were surprised. Low information DWFs.

I think it was the beginning of my awareness and estrangement from mainstream culture.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
It was something of a watershed moment.

A prominent and well respected black athlete obviously murders two white people and walks.

1713117133781.png

white is right

Hall of Famer
The chase. The trial. The verdict. Johnny Cochrane hugging OJ. The lives lost meant nothing to that amoral shyster. OJ's people doing a happy dance at the verdict. The two dead honkeys (yeah that's how the viewed Goldman too) meant nothing to them.

And OJ even had his DWF's. I talked to several of them that were happy with the verdict. I mentioned some of the evidence against him and they were surprised. Low information DWFs.

I think it was the beginning of my awareness and estrangement from mainstream culture.
The most chilling thing about the trial was the look of Cochrane and Simpson at the moment they knew Simpson got away with murder. Simpson had the look of the fat cat that swallowed the gold fish with a Cheshire Cat grin and Cochrane had the look of insane joy simply frighteningly evil...

Tannehill17

Mentor
OJ was sort of the beginning of my racial awakening. I was in the 7th grade at a Miami area school when they read the verdict. The black kids all got up and cheered. At the time, I couldn't understand this. Why were they cheering someone who was so obviously guilty? It was at this moment in time that I realized that blacks didn't care about justice. All they cared about was revenge. Do I hate black folks? The answer is absolutely not, but this is when I realized they just do not think the same way as we do.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
OJ was sort of the beginning of my racial awakening. I was in the 7th grade at a Miami area school when they read the verdict. The black kids all got up and cheered. At the time, I couldn't understand this. Why were they cheering someone who was so obviously guilty? It was at this moment in time that I realized that blacks didn't care about justice. All they cared about was revenge. Do I hate black folks? The answer is absolutely not, but this is when I realized they just do not think the same way as we do.
I was in 8th grade and also remember the same reaction from black kids in the classroom. It certainly was another one of those connect the dots moments for me as it pertains to blacks as well. The revenge factor/assaulting and killing Whites has become part of their collective mindset and is obviously now very prevalent and accepted in modern society.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I was in college and I lived in nj. I hadn’t followed the trial at all but i remember thinking the guy got away w blatant murder because he was a great black running back.

He knows he got away w murder in that video. An innocent man would have had a very different reaction I think.

wile

Master
I'm in my early 60s never ever in my life have I thought Whites and Blacks are the same from genetics (farm boy here) to cultural and historical experiences which create culture. And besides I view being decidedly reactionary as embarrassing I like to hear other view points and ask questions. Long story short I was working with some young black men in and about 1993 and they described the Rodney King riots as the Revolution, and not being a reactionary I saw they had a point. Never mind the OJ trial I was neither surprised nor did I really care you lie with the dog you takes the chance of rising with the fleas.

It's gonna be hard to break with the conservative training but let them (blacks) go. We Whites can be for ourselves and not the awful Empire, we really can.