What do you think of Noah Enhoffer’s decision to leave the show

• He was a courageous man who stood up for what he believes in

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A coward thatmade a horrible decision letting everyone down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Its one thing to stick up for what you believe in, but he left the chance of a life time for a girl he's dated only six months, who obviously has a jealous streak - she accused him of cheating on her while he was away, living in a house with 15 other guys, no phone calls, nothing. Seems to me she wanted an excuse to sh*t can him while he was in training, to sabotage their relationship and come out 'clean' with Noah at fault. But it backfired. Noah quit instead of dumping her. He is going to go home and find out that she has been cheating on HIM, not the other way around.

KG2422

Mentor
I don't know if coward is the right word. It was a stupid decision. He could have written a letter. Heck, overnight the letter. I think they might have let him do that. It looks like he is going to learn his lessons about women the hard way. If her plan was to seek revenge by sleeping with someone else because she "heard" he did, then she would have already done it by the time he received the letter. It doesn't take a woman long to find a partner.

Johnny

When I wrote this poll, I quoted Noah Enhoffer's exact words that he said on the show while he was walking out the door "my leaving the show would be look at two ways" Then the poll question.

I personally don't consider him a a coward since a true coward could never step into that octagon to face a man on the other side who wants to hurt you. Noah is not a coward, but Noah is most definately a fool!! Woman are a dime a dozen. On the other hand, the opportunity to be on The Ultimate Fighter TV series, with the chance of a 6 figure contract is once in a lifetime. A one in a million chance.

Noah Enhoffer does not have his priorities straight.
smiley5.gif
Edited by: Johnny